Chase and Skye have sex

REMEMBER, THIS IS NOT FOR KIDS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

One day while the pups are hanging out at the lookout and Marshall and Everest are at Jake's Cabin, Chase is inside watching tv. While he was watching tv, Skye walks in and sits next to him.

Skye: Hi Chasey.

Chase: Hi Skye.

She then leans against him and it makes him blush and harden. Skye looks down and sees Chase's dick harden.

Then she smiles and when Chase looks at her, she points at his penus and Chase feels embarrassed.

Skye: Come on, I can help you with that.

Chase: O-Ok.

She brings him into his pup house and locks the door after closing it.

Then she sits him against the wall and she grabs it and gives him a handjob.

She then stops and puts his dick in her mouth and sucks it, giving him a blowjob.

Chase: *moans* Skye, your tongue feels sooo good on my dick. I'm. Gonna.

Then he cums in her mouth.

Skye then turns around to leave, then Chase grabs her.

Chase: I'm not done with you yet.

Then he grabs his dick and lowers Skye onto it, Putting his dick into her pussy.

And then he starts humping her.

Skye: *Moan* Oh Chasey.

Shye and Chase start to moan.

Chase then Stands up and grabs her back thighs and humps her faster.

Skye: Oh yes Chase. Keep going.

Then after a few minutes, he cums and pulls his dick out and pants.

Skye: That was the most fun I've ever had with you, Chasey.

She then kisses him on the cheek.