Marshall and Everest have sex

While Marshall was visiting Everest in Jake's cabin, marshall and Everest were just sitting outside. Everest leans against Marshall and it makes him harden. Both Marshall and Everest notices and she brings him into Jake's room since he is away.

Everest: Ready to have some fun Marshy?

Marshall nods as they hop onto the bed.

Marshall rolls over onto his back and Everest lays down in front of him and grabs his dick.
She then starts licking it.
Marshall starts panting and puts his paw on her head.

 After 5 minutes of licking it, she puts his dick in her mouth and gives him a blowjob

After he cums, she takes his dick out of her mouth.

Then she crawls on top of him and he puts his dick in her vergina/pussy.
She then grabs his hind legs and starts moving up and down.
During this, she leans down and they kiss. 

They kiss the whole time while doing it.

When she stops, Marshall has cummed twice and is panting

Everest: We still aren't done yet.

then she stood up, took his dick out, turned around, bends down, puts his dick back in, and starts humping.

Marshall: *Moan* Don't.. stop. Till, you, are filled.. with, our pups.

Everest: M-My thoughts.. exactly.

They go on for over an hour and stopped when Marshall cums. At that point, they knew that someday, they will be parents.

Everest gets off of him and lays on her back next to him.

They roll on their sides, facing each other, and they make out for 3 hours.