(16) A Night Of Firsts

A week later 

Bucky drove over to Larkin's house to pick her up. She opened the door he looked her up and down. 

"My God.." he whispered

"Whats wrong?" She said

"Nothing. You look amazing thats all." He said 

He opened the passenger door for her and she got in. They drove over to the science center he opened the door for her again. 

"I like your car.." she said as she stepped out.

"Don't lie." He said.

She shook her head at him. "I'm not lying I do like it." She said as they went inside. 

They walked around a bit. James sent him a text that said "Remember don't attack her ask to kiss her." 

Bucky deleted the text before they went into the planeterium. They laid in their seats she felt his hand slid into hers. She smiled as the stars began to appear on the ceiling. He cupped her cheek as he made her look at him. 

"Can I kiss you?" He whispered

She shook her head yes. He leaned in after he scooted closer to her and gently kissed her lips. She began to kiss back as she cupped his cheek. His hand rested on her hip as their tongues began to fight for dominace. 

He pulled away, "You okay?" She whispered

"Yeah.." he whispered

They left once the show was over to go have dinner together. When they went to his house they began to pick up where they left off kissing. They were laying in his bed when she straddled him. 

"Mmm Larkin.." he said as he sat up to her.

"Im not gonna do anything. Im just trying to make us both comfortable." She said as they began to make out. 

Eventually Bucky.'s nerves went away and he was getting more into the make out session. He moved to her neck he began to suck on her neck. He held her hips his grip got tighter when she began to grind against him as he left two hickeys. 

"Mmm Larkin stop I can't..mmm look at me" he whispered 

"Im sorry..I'll move." She said 

"Larkin this is all new for me. Ive never been with a girl like this..you are my first kiss Im still a virgin. Ive never had a girlfriend before..." he said as tears formed. 

"Bucky Im not stupid I know this. I can tell by how nervous you get. But I wont sit like this anymore." She said 

He kissed her. "Be my girl Larkin?" He whispered 

"Yes.." she whispered