(20) A Lesson in Oral

Two months later 

Bucky and Larkin were at her house for the weekend. It was a lazy Friday night she was laying on Bucky's chest. While he was reading The Great Gatsby to her and playing with her hair. Once he felt her deep breathing he knew she was out. He closed the book turned off the lamp and cuddled her to go to sleep. 

The next day he read the rest of the book to her, they spent the day in bed reading books and watching netflix. They were making out in the glow of her fairy lights and playing around with each other. She began to kiss down his torso. 

"Larkin..what are you doing?" He whispered as she tugged on his boxers. 

"You'll see I promise you'll like it." She said as she jerked him a little. 

She put the tip to her lips and moved her mouth over his cock. He let out a hiss and a moan as he arched a little. 

"Holy shit.." he whispered 

She began to move her head up and down showed off that she had no gag reflex as she took him all in. He was moaning ready to come up off the bed as she played with and sucked his balls too. 

"Larkin! Oh Fuck! Im Gonna Come!! OH god Im g-g" he cried out as he gripped her sheets. She felt him swelling in her mouth then his release hitting the back of her throat. 

"Mmm ah oh mmm Larkin..oh Larkin." He whispered as he saw stars. 

She made her way back up and kissed him. "Did you like it?" She whispered 

"Yes I did." He whispered as he kissed her. 

"I want to return the favor" he whispered. 

"Mmm I would love that. I can give you a lesson in oral." She said 

He laughed at her joke. She told him all he needed to know including keeping her hips down. He slid off her purple cheeksters and dipped his head down. He began to devour her. 

"Oh fuck me yes.." she whispered as she remembered he would be good at this he can roll his Rs in Spanish class.

She felt her orgasm building in the bottom of her stomach. Her moans and pleasure cries filled the room. Until her orgasm washed over her like a wave. He didnt let up he made her have three more orgasms. He wiped his face with her sheet before kissing her. 

"Oh God James that was amazing." She whispered. 

He rubbed his head against the side of hers. "Im glad you liked it." He said as they cuddled up.