𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐔

" 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎, 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐 "

sitting at your house eating your strawberry ice cream, with nothing to do. you decided to check riley's story. you saw both atsumu and riley, together for the fifth time this week. you knew they were dating, but you didn't want to say anything to create more drama. you sighed and focused on the video of them driving. you looked at the street name, the trees.

this place is familiar...

your eyes widened at the realization that you had just made; they were in downtown malibu, where atsumu used to take you to get the most delicious ice cream in town.

" baby i just know your gonna love this place! " atsumu smiled. " but it's all the way in malibu! you sure we are gonna get back in time for the movies? " you asked him. " i promise." he puts his hand on your thigh.

" wow it's so pretty " you pointed to the decorations. atsumu agreed as he got you guys a table. " what would you guys like to order? " the waiter asked. " strawberry ice cream!  " you said happily. " one spoon for two. " atsumu smirked at you. 

you looked at your ice cream, then back at your screen, as the next video showed up. you were right. they were there. eating ice cream, strawberry ice cream. " we'll have a strawberry ice cream, one spoon for two. will that be alright baby? " you heard atsumu's voice right across from where riley was fixing her make up on video. " mhm, yeah sure. " she rushed the words out of her mouth. you turned your phone off. you didn't wanna see anymore of those videos.

𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 : ) 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝟑 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟓𝟐 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞 - 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐥