𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍' 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐒

" 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭' 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮. "

" maya you have to save me! i don't wanna go out with my ex's new girlfriend! " you pleaded to maya. riley recently texted you on how you guys haven't hung out ever since school was out.

" i think you can manage maybe she'll tell you about her and atsumu together. " maya looked at you. " you look really nice... great actually. " maya looked back to read her book.

you never gotten a complement from her unless you looked really good so you smiled wide for her to see.

" really?! was it the hair? the makeup? the- " maya cuts you off with " okay calm down. it your gonna see riley you should wear that. it shows atsumu what he lost. " she said reading her book.

yeah.. it will.

you grabbed you keys as you left you trusted maya with the house she was like a sister to you.

you met riley at this random cafe.

k, let's do this.

you looks at you suprised.. mostly on what you were wearing

who was even more suprised?

atsumu.

yep, this chick thought it'll be a good idea to bring you two together after two months. maybe maya was right, she was gonna tell you that her and atsumu are dating.

atsumu looked at you.. for a longg time. you decided not to say anything at all to him. you wanted nothing to do with that man.

" so... u-um i wanted to tell you that me and atsumu are dating!- " riley started. she rambled about how they went on car ride sto malibu, they had strawberry ice cream and made sure she said ' one spoon for two. '

you stared at atsumu.. he stared at you.

you and him knew that this..

way. too. familiar.