𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

nonono! the miya twins are NOT here, at the SAME time.

you can't even remember the last time you saw them together.

the stress was too much.

you were filled with anxiety.

whywhywhwhy?

why you?

" leave her alone. " osamu got up behind you.

" she loved me first " atsumu smirked as he moved next to you.

you didn't wanna have say in this, but you were gonna have too.

" is this who you guys are? fighting over a girl? seriously? " you looked at atsumu.

you knew osamu would never let this situation reach to this point

so you knew to blame atsumu.

" if you just hadn't dated riley! " you shouted, trying not to make it into a big deal.

you knew it already was, and people were staring.

atsumu stayed quiet, so did osamu.

" i'm sorry. i know you guys wouldn't have let me get into this point. " atsumu sounded more sad then calm.

" i'm also sorry i fell for your ex-girlfriend. " this sounded more like a 'miya brothers' moment so you stepped aside from in between them.

" no! you have every right too. who wouldn't fall for her especially how i was treating her. " atsumu looked at his brother and smiled.

" i also realized that, y/n, the only reason that i fell for you was because i knew i could treat you better. but i can't. "

" strawberry ice cream, one spoon for two, trading jackets, watching re-runs of glee, you guys singing 'Uptown Girl' that's what formed the feeling. "

" what feeling? " me and atsumu both asked.

"𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀 𝐕𝐔"

" all that i mentioned has been done before, two times. i don't want to be one to repeat that.

because i know i will. "

" 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲/𝐧. "

now atsumu realized why he dated riley and how he did the same things he did with you.

it was because that was the best way he had treated any girl.

considering how many he had dated.

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭.

𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐩𝐬𝐝𝐧𝐜𝐣𝐩𝐝𝐧𝐩𝐜𝐡𝐝𝐜𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐡 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥!!!! 𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐛𝐲𝐞 -𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐥