"Who are you?"

Buttony's POV

I just moved into a new town, I only did this because I wanted to try interact with more people and just try to make a new life for myself! I did say goodbye to some of my friends that I had in my old town. Well, atleast we could just text each other.

I don't remember anyone that I know moving to this town, so probably not gonna see a familiar face here. Well, I guess meeting new people is nice. I was walking around until I saw a few objects crowding someone and cheering. I looked closely and...

Oh wait I recognize them! It's Loser! I'm pretty sure while I was just in my room, just looking in the internet, I saw him a few times. I didn't really care though, just someone who is popular which is cool. But I never thought I would see him here.

I guess I was wrong about not seeing a familiar face, huh.

I decided to just look around and saw a few others objects. Seems like two of them are arguing, I saw another one who seems like they're cheering with a poster that says "ICY ICY!". I then look beside the two objects that are arguing and now I kinda just wanna unsee what I'm seeing right now.

 I then look beside the two objects that are arguing and now I kinda just wanna unsee what I'm seeing right now

...what's even going on there?

I saw a fork in the air and it stab the one who seems like they're getting tortured right now. They immediately bit down, probably from the pain and then the other one started screaming, since well... they just got bitten.

"Ow." I said quietly. Even though i'm not the one being bitten I still can feel the pain from that just from seeing it with my own eyes. I noticed the other two objects stopped arguing. The one who looks like a clock seems like they're mad now at the one who looks like a teardrop who bitten the ice cube.

Only thing that I saw after was the teardrop slapping the clock and then probably tried slapping the other one who was a light switch but just pressed the switch instead and started running away.

Well that was something!

I decided to walk away until I saw someone who was running at me, I immediately stopped in my tracks, did I do something bad?

"Hi there!" The object said. It was a leaf. "Oh umm...hi?" I said with an awkward smile. "I have never seen you here before! What's your name?" The leaf said, asking for my name

 "I have never seen you here before! What's your name?" The leaf said, asking for my name

"Oh, my name is Buttony! And what's yours?" I asked. "I'm Leafy! It is so nice to meet you Buttony!" Leafy said happily. She then started shaking my hand. "Oh well, it's nice to meet you too Leafy." I said. Leafy then stopped shaking my hand. "Well I'm gonna go now." I said. "Oh...Okay!" Leafy said. "Bye Leafy!" I said, while walking away. "Bye Buttony!" Leafy said while waving goodbye to me.

Leafy seemed nice! I was still walking around, I saw a few other objects but I didn't have the courage to try to go talk to them so I decided to sit on the grass for a bit. I mostly do this since it's kinda relaxing. I then saw another object approaching me. "Oh hey, I have never seen you here before. Who are you?" The object asked. "Oh, I'm Buttony! And i'm new around here." I said "Hi Buttony! I'm Saw." Saw introduced herself.

" Saw introduced herself

"Well hi Saw!" I said.

[Timeskip for a bit]

Saw and me ended up talking for a bit, I even met some of her friends aswell, Taco and Lollipop. They were nice to hang out. We were just talking and...

I heard the other objects screaming, and saw a few things flying in the air. "W-What's going on?" Saw said, scared. "LOOK!" Taco yelled, pointing at something. I immediately looked at where she was pointing and- oh god. It was a blackhole, hurdling towards the earth and sucking everyone and everything that it can. All of us 4 started screaming, and I immediately hold onto something so I don't get sucked up by the blackhole. Unfortunately, I lost the grip I had on it and now I was in the air. I thought I was gonna die.

...until something appeared.

--------------------------------------------------------------
                             [A/N]

Hello readers! So if you might notice this chapter is kinda short. Mostly I write to maybe like 2000-3000 words but since I'm trying to update this book and another book (which isn't bfb) it would probably stress me out if I tried to make this chapter to 2000 words or 3000 words. And plus online classes is gonna start for me next week (I'm having 2 weeks winter break from online classes and well this is the second week) so it's better for me to not make the chapters long like I do it with my other book. The chapters might be published more faster though since it's short. Also this chapter was inspired by another book which is from someone called Fennecfics (That book is a BFB x reader). So yeah! I hope you understand and have a nice day/afternoon/night

[875 Words]