"A B.F.D.I"

"Oh cool, I've been crushed down to a smaller size!" The blackhole said. I wasn't paying attention to them though, I was focused on the creature beside them.

"What's this?" The light switch asked. The creature had a shape of a four and it was the color blue. "I don't know, try squishing it." The pie said. The light switch started to squish it and it only made weird noises. To be honest of all the things that I expected to happen when I moved to this town...I definitely didn't expected this. "Hey, don't squish that! You don't know what it does!" Saw said to the light switch. "I do this!" The creature said, oh god it can speak- they got one of the objects and then killed them...in a weird way

It was silent for a bit, all of us staring at the now dead object. "Pretty cool, don't you think?" The creature said. I think I moved to this town at the wrong time. "Can- You bring her back?" The coin asked. "No." The creature immediately declined. "But the Recovery Centers are gone! They got sucked up! Are you sure you ca-" The coin said before getting interrupted. "Nope." The creature declined again. So they got recovery centers before? Huh. "Please, I gotta bring her back!" The coin said.

I tried to process of what just happened earlier. A blackhole came and started sucking everything and everyone, pretty much the end of the world, and then this creature shows up. That's...that's gotta be the weirdest thing that happened to me in my life.

"I hate to live in a world where Recovery is impossible, where we die forever!" The fan said. Same. "Too bad!" The creature said. "Yeah, too bad!" Another creature appeared. One was already enough! Why another one? "There's another one?" The light switch said, then they also squish that one. Huh, it has a different texture than the other one. "It totally has a different texture from the first one!" The light switch said. "So what do you want, murderer?" The donut said. The only response they got was a screech.

"So what do you want, murderer?" Taco said. They started to screech again until they got interrupted by the other creature which was a shape of an X. "No more screechy, please." They said. Just to get screeched by the four creature. "Dadadadadadadadadadadadadada." Some...weird thing with hair said. Is that what they call a human? "Yeah, sounds totally reasonable, Dora. Can do!" The four creature said. I think I should just call it a four and the other one an X for now. "But what is that you can do?" The book asked.

Four just blinked 2 times and then started screeching, then got muffled by an object who was a pillow. Then four just blinked after the pillow died. "Sigh, I guess we'll never get Pin or Pillow back." A bell said. "Check this out!" Four said. Then the objects that died got recovered. "I'm so glad you guys remembered to bring me back!" A balloon said. "Can you... Leave now?" Taco asked. "No." Four just declined. "Well, can you at least sto-" "Let's play a game!" Four said.

...

Most of us stayed silent. "I LOVE games! What's wrong?" The object said. They were holding a poster that says "Games" with hearts. They do be holding posters most of the time. "Don't you wanna battle to win a prize?" Four asked us. Depends on the prize.

All of us still stayed silent for a moment. "But what IS the prize?" An eraser asked "A B.F.D.I" Four said while holding the prize. Everyone started to chatter excitedly. I did heard of Bfdi but I'm not sure if I want it. Eh well I don't have anything better to do, and plus the prize is still cool so I'll join. "I love that prize!" X said happily. Then got screeched by four. That screech might annoy me a lot, and I also definitely don't want to be screeched! "Now form 8 teams of 8." Four said.

Everyone started to separate and try to form teams. I tried to get away from everyone for a bit just so I can think to myself right now. Forming teams... I don't really think I have the courage to go talk to the others and then form teams and also not everyone here knows me so there's probably a low chance for me to be picked to join their team! I mean I could try to team up with Saw, Taco and Lollipop but the only thing is that I don't know where they are.

"Hey, you!" I immediately flinched and saw a snowball. "How many people have you killed?" The snowball asked me. "Umm...none?" I said. It was silent for a second. "Wimp." The snowball said. Wow. I got mad and then slapped the snowball. Then they grabbed me and now I was in the air.

Oh god oh god oh god oh god- "Don't ever slap me!" The snowball said

Oh god oh god oh god oh god- "Don't ever slap me!" The snowball said. Then I got thrown and I was flying in the air now. I started screaming.

[3rd POV]

Buttony was in the air, screaming. There were a few objects that did saw her in the air, just didn't do anything about it. Golf ball was calculating on who should join the team, while Tennis ball was being her assistant. Until they heard screaming above them. Buttony just pass them, still screaming and then got stuck in a tree. While Golf ball was wondering on what just happened. "Huh, who was that." Golf ball said. "I don't know GB." Tennis ball responded. "Whatever. Anyways I already calculated on who should join our team." Golf ball said.

Meanwhile Buttony was on the tree, confused for a bit. Then they got up, trying not to fall from the tree. She was looking around just to notice she was a bit far away then they were before. "Did I really get thrown THAT far?" They said.

Buttony then started to climb down the tree and when she was a bit close to the ground, they jumped off from the tree

Buttony then started to climb down the tree and when she was a bit close to the ground, they jumped off from the tree. "Alright so I guess I'll just..."

"...join a team! Shouldn't be that hard, right?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

[1049 Words]