Lucifer's Rule

Author: EllaMooreAuthor

Rating: 9/10

Comments: Arren is desperate to get out of his parents' shadow and ends up doing just that in the most extreme, violent, and headstrong way possible. He works hard through his training, supports his friends, tries to always do what's right regardless of what's expected, and manages to fall in love along the way. This story does have a lot of blood and violence as it takes place amongst a demon horde.

Sequel: Follows Demon Domination; followed by Hellfire and Ice. Not all books are still available on Wattpad.

Summary:

Growing up with two legendary demons as parents is no fun. Arren is two hundred years old, and he still lives in the shadows of the demons who tricked Lucifer. Erisi is the drillmaster from hell, and despite all the training, Torag can still beat Arren's ass with both hands tied behind his back. Frustrated, Arren decides to make a name for himself, away from the family that is choking him-slowly and lovingly. Mei, his best friend, is only too eager to go with him. Fallen angel Lucifer is seeking revenge on the two demons who keep defying him, but he needs the demonic horde they command and Erisi's powers to bring demonkind under his rule. As Arren leaves the protection of the Arav family, Lucifer tries to gain control over what Erisi and Torag cherish most-their young. Arren wants nothing more than to show Erisi he's more than just her young. When Lucifer recruits him as trainee for his elite force, he ignores his common sense and accepts. The forced proximity with Lucifer confirms how cold his new leader's mind is. It also reveals the fallen angel may be obsessed with Arren. And wouldn't it be fun to make a name for himself as the demon who had Lucifer begging at his feet?