Chapter 1

Y/N closed her book, peeking through the open window, as she felt her carriage slowly stopping. She hasn't know where she clearly is however the truth is her father knows, not making a single move to looked outside of the carriage. It didn't take much time as Y/N leaned out her head thorugh the window to get a pretty view of a majestic wall. Not that Y/N cared too much what people will think of a pretty little girl, with rich clothing who leans out with her full head without any maners. Of course she was amazed by the wall that was high enough to reach the stars, but all she has to do was sit silent, watched what her father what he does, and go home where she can meet up with her friends.

Being friends with rich kids like her wasn't hard, all of her friends likes the same things as her. Reading, sewing, making tea parties. However it is the tradition of her family, to be mature in serious situation.

"Y/N, please act like a lady. Do you remember what mrs. Sofia said about the woman's behaviour."

Y/N fought the urge to roll her eyes and show him her tongue, but she listen and sat down at her place, crossing her arms. She really didn't want to be here, she didn't want to ride this smelly ride from her house that was already miles and miles away from here. She hated the fact she had to walk around the room with a book on her head, or study. One time she tried to sneak out from her studies, and yet she got in trouble later on. She hated it.

Shortly after her mothers death her family become more and more richer even richer then her friends family, of supporting her country and good work of her father and she indeed enjoyed having gorgeous dresses, a clean room, but she can't stand watching poor people begging for food and money on the streets, but her father didn't seem to notice he always told her the same thing. "The poor people did something bad that they have to bear their punishment of a lifetime."

"Sorry, father" Y/N said. "So where are we.."

"Since when I told you to talk in front of me, darling?" he asked, cutting her off.

Y/N stayed silent, glancing on her father as he light one of his stupid cigars. She hated that smell of smoke growing up. She is still a child, and the memorise of her fathers behaviour to her after her mother died trigged her anxiety.

"Now you can talk. Honey" he spoke letting out that toxic smoke that make Y/N's nose itch, but on the other hand her heart beat fast as she was collecting every single question she had to asked.

"So where are we?" she asked trying to hide that happy voice she have to keep inside her throat.

"In place called L'manburg Y/N, We've been invited to be present on election."

Y/N felt her soul beating much faster, she couldn't believe it. Why would someone invite her father a rich man on some kind of election. Of course she knew her family was wealth but...she was surprised that her father allowed her to go too. In his opinion, Y/N is a good soul with a loyal heart and very smart, and he was right Y/N was indeed a great kid maybe too good for this world.

.

.

.

Y/n left the carriage feeling the summer breeze in her dark hair and morning sun shining on her pebble face. Her eyes narrowed as she gasped as she first saw the beauty of L'manburg.