Chapter 8

"Tommy

"Tommy..."

"Tommy."

"Tommy!"

Tommy jumped, hearing his best friend's voice named Tubbo got louder, calling his name non stop. He glanced at him with his angry stare.

"What the fuck do you want, Tubbo...."

Tubbo face change hearing Tommy's voice got weaker and weaker. He's been acting stranger today when they met on their favourite spot where they can listen Tommy's discs and chilling on the wood bench. 

"You kind of zone out for a bit.." he answered "Is there something bothering you"

Tommy rolled his eyes, and got back staring on the view he was admiring, ignoring Tubbo for quite some time. However, Tubbo on the other hand was confuse and have a bit wired feeling why Tommy was mad at him, he didn't do anything wrong to him, only talked for hours with him. And it was normal thing for those young gentlemen.

Tommy wasn't angry at him. He was just acting wired after he met this young girl be the name Y/N. His first thought was that he would not talk to this child, and would probably drop kick this kid. But he couldn't shake it up that smile and her sweet voice echoing in his mind. She is a wind of his soul, couldn't escape from it, and if he did, he could not live, without it.

Nothing would exist.

Everything was moving smoothly. He and Wilbur was guarding her and her father, Wilbur was siting quiet, and it was perfect thing for him to learn more about Y/N. While he was chatting with her, he couldn't help but felt that feeling. It was warm, and nice like a fire in the middle of the winter. He was still confuse why is he feeling this, he was supposed to be a big man, an annoying child. But...She changed him.

He will never forget those sweet words from Y/N calling him full of hope. And he indeed was full of hope. He hoped he and Wilbur win the election. He hoped that L'manburg will stay the same forever. He hoped he will see her again.

"Do you saw this girl with black hair walking around in L'Manburg?" Tommy asked

Tubbo thought a little. Young girl with black hair, is it her fault that Tommy was so embarrassed by his thoughts and he didn't even see what he was doing?

"Uhh, yeah? I think i saw her walking around, but didn't think much of it" he said, as Tommy hung his head sadly, a strand of messy hair falling over his face. "Is this something about her?"

Tommy stayed a bit like that, he didn't want to tell him his feelings, maybe Tubbo didn't know this "thing" either. He was still thinking how to get back up and don't think about Y/N anymore, however he remembers that "accident" when Y/N splashed a cold water from a lake in Wilbur's face, at first he thought it was funny and could laugh at his older brother.

Suddenly Y/N had to apologize to him for her behavior and of course she had to go too far. She kissed his cheek and wiped his wet face. Tommy felt his feelings flew up. Why wasn't he splashed and that she would have wiped his wet cheeks, and seeing her never ending smile, holding her hand. Should it be called jealousy? And why he had that idea to just throw Wilbur off the boat to talk with her?

"Yeah, it was her" Tubbo noticed he was acting theatrically, few seconds ago he was sad and grumpy, and now he nodded with a small smile, he tried to hide from him. Now everything in Tubbo's mind went upside down about Tommy's behavior.

"Did you bullied her?" Tubbo asked

Tommy and Tubbo let out awkward laugh "Pfft no!" he answered, hitting his arm.

After some time laughing, Tommy get back to his serious side of himself, looking forward at the sunset feeling a warm rays falling on his face. He looked down at the ground again, before taking a shiver sigh.

"Tubbo listen. We all know L'Manburg will win this election. But if something happens." he grabbed Tubbo's shoulder, and looked straight in the eyes. Tubbo saw Tommy's gaze was empty and scary like he was going to kill someone soon. "Don't let anything bad happen to her...You promise?"

Tubbo gulped, he didn't know what to do. He didn't recognize his Tommy who was always happy and loud. Now he only talks about that little girl who changed him somehow, even he couldn't bring him back. What's so interesting about this little girl? Of course, he saw her in the streets, but he never had a chance to talk to her. All he knew was that she had black hair, a small white hat on her head, and once noticed there was a bouquet of flowers in her hands. She was like other girls her age.

With no desire in his head but in his heart goodness, he had to take care of this little princess from now on.

"I-I'll promise, Tommy" he stuttered.

Tommy let out a sigh of relief, slowly letting him go. "Good.." he mumbled "Good.." At least Tubbo didn't feel the same way to Y/N as Tommy. Because if he will hurt her....He's gonna pay a high price now. She was like a wind to him, could be heard, dancing around him.

----------------------------

OK SO THIS CHAPTER TAKE PLACE AFTER TOMMY MEET Y/N FOR THE FIRST TIME.

STAY HYDRATED.

THIS IS A THREAT.

Oh and also thank you so much for 1.2K readers :)