Chapter • 3

• Chapter ~ 3 •

" God, Krish you're setting your hair since 15 minutes now. Hurry up or else you'll ruin my arrangements. " I said letting out a frustrated sigh.

" Ha.. Haan. Ek minute. See. I'm done. " He said turning towards me.

Oh god! He is just so handsome now. But.... Leave it. I'm in no mood to spoil anyone's 'special day'.

" Chalo

" Chalo. " He said and I nodded walking down with him.

*~*

" Thank you so much baby girl. " Krish said kissing my cheeks as he saw the arrangements.

" Anything for you psyco. " I said fighting back my tears.

" Hey Krish. " I heard a sugar coated voice.

Bitch!!!!

I suppressed my laughter seeing her, tonnes of makeup and typical 'high class sophisticated clothes, over exposing, as always. '

" Hey Aleya. " Krish said controlling his blush.

" Why are we here ? " She asked in the same tone.

" Actually, I wanna tell you something. " Krish said looking here and there, rubbing his neck.

" Hmm? What ? " She asked.

The next moment Krish was on his knees with a rose in his hand, which I passed at him secretly.

" Aleya. I Love You. Will you be mine forever? " He asked looking in her eyes.

She had the typical 'O' shaped mouth open.

" Yes. " She squealed in happiness and he twirled her in air, hugging her tightly.

I fought back with my urge to cry.

This scene tore my heart in trillions of pieces.

I smiled. Widely. Trying to find solace in what is breaking me within.

Anyways, he's happiness is prime most for me. I Love him. I Love you Krish.

I turned back and wiped the tear strain on my cheeks and turned back with a big fake ear to ear smile.

Suddenly, Krish approached me with a huge smile. " Thank you baby girl. " He said loudly. Only his voice echoed the place.

Aleya, ' the possesive girlfriend. ' shot me a disgusting glare.

He came and pounced on me hugging tightly, I too hugged him back tightly. As if I left him, he'll disappear in the thin air.

" Baby, come na. I'm hungry. " Aleya said in a over dramatic tone.

Krish left me slowly, kissing my forehead he went towards her.

" Hmm. Come. " He said.

" You go, I'll come. " She said and Krish obeying her, left.

" You! You bitch. Stay away from my Boyfriend. He is only and only Mine. " She said approaching towards me.

" Mind your tongue girl. " I said calmly.

" Don't try to get cozy with him. He is ONLY MINE. " She repeated and threw a glare on me.

Ohh!!! I got scared!!!

Huff!!!! Bitch and her tantrums.

Oh God!! Save my psyco from getting a real psyco.

I threw a victorious smile at her and walked away casually. As if she never existed or she never said anything to me.

*~*

" Are you okay ? " Shivi asked me as I settled on the couch leaving a deep sigh.

" Hmm. You know? That bitch's face was worth to be seen when psyco called me 'baby girl'. " I said and she chuckled.

" Achha, forget that all now. Tell me, are you hungry? " She asked putting a halt to my chatterbox.

I nodded as yes and she brought me a Pepperoni pizza. My favorite.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter

Do you think that what Shreya did was right?!

Vote. Comments would be appreciated.

Bye.

Love you all
A  💛