Chapter • 19

Shreya's eyes widen with Aleya's words and no sooner teared up. Krish clenched his fist, controlling his urge to slap her that very moment.

" MIND YOUR TONGUE ALEYA! " Krish yelled as Aleya kept blabbering some gibberish.

" IT HURTED? IT FUCKING HURTED? ME TOO WHEN I SAW MY BOYFRIEND KISSING THIS WHORE! "Aleya vent out her frustration on Shreya, pointing her index finger to her.

Shreya stumbled back, she didn't knew when Krish kissed her, she faintly remembered the feeling of someone's lips on hers, last night.

" MIND YOUR TONGUE. IT WASN'T PLEASURE BUT A NECESSITY. WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! " Krish yelled in front of the whole college and walked away dragging Shreya with him.

*~*

" Wh-What w-was A-Aleya say-saying? " Shreya asked walking in his home with him.

" Do you want to hear the truth? " He asked calmly.

" Yes. I know it won't be intentionally. " She said.

He hugged her and sucked a deep breathe before pulling away.

" Yes. She is saying truth. It wasn't a kiss but CPR. You were not breathing. Harsh and I tried everything we could but it turned to be futile. At last I had to. " He said letting out a deep sigh.

Her jaw dropped as he completed. The next moment all Krish knew was that he was pulled in a bone crashing hug with his shoulder drenched with her warm tears.

" Calm down baby girl. Calm down. " He rubbed her back in soothing gesture and chanted some soothing words.

The whole afternoon passed. By evening Krish was guilty for yelling on Aleya. He thought Being not only her but if anyone would be placed at her place must have reacted same. I think I must apologize her. Along with Shreya. I'll make Aleya apologize Shreya too, 'coz she'll realize her mistake too.

Now, they were in front of Aleya's apartment. Both of them walked in nervously but hopefully.

As Krish opened the door, scene in front of him, tore his fragile heart in trillions of pieces and left Shreya jaw dropped.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Surprise!!!!!!!!

What do you think they saw????

Two more chapters and epilogue.😞

I'm gonna miss them. How about you?

Good night ✨

Love you all
A 💛

#doubleupdate