Chapter • 4

• Chapter ~ 4 •

" Baby girl!!!!!!!! " Krish squealed running in the locker room.

" Haan bubba calm down. " I said facing towards him.

" Which lecture now? " I asked him shutting my locker closed.

" Accounts. " He answered and groaned.

I chuckled at him until his bitch came.

" Baby, come na or else we'll be late. " She said.

I swear, I'd rip of her throat along with her eyes. Damn man, why does she glares at me with her shitty sugar coated voice?!

Anyways. "Huff!! " I let out a sigh and plugged in my songs heading towards canteen. As I had no lecture. Free period. Ha!!

I sat with my chemistry journal copying down the reactions from my snap.

" Hey. Shreya. " I heard a faint voice.

Obviously the voice would be faint as One Direction was screaming in my ears. I plugged out my earphone and looked up.

" Yes? " I asked.

" Can you help me with these reactions please? " He asked sitting on the seat opposite to me.

" Yeah sure. " I said and he opened his books to write.

*~*

" Got it? " I asked him dropping the pen on the book.

" Hmm. Thanks. " He said and got up.

" By the Way, forget about Krish. He's committed now, but still I'm single." He said with a wink.

Disgusting !!!!

" Would you mind going by YOUR foots or should I kick your asses to throw you out ?" I asked with raised eyebrow.

He looked away embarrassed and walked out of the canteen.

BETTER !!!!!

I know, Krish is committed. Does this world need to remind me that again and again ??! It hurts. But Okay.

" Well, whom are you trying to convince ? Yourself or the world ?" Shivi asked.

" Do you read minds ?" I asked her amused.

" Nah. But I can read yours for sure." she said with a smirk pushing the cup of cappucinno to me.

I looked at her with wide open eyes. She, I mean SHE is offering me this. She hates my this habit but still....she brought me this.

That's why I love her!!!!

" Come back to earth madam Or else I'll need to take you the Chemistry lab." Shivi said with a smirk. " Don't you dare to. " I threatened her.

Because Chemistry Lab is only the thing I hate equally as much as I love 1D.

*~*

" Bitch?! " I heard an annoying voice behind me.

I ignored it acting as if I didn't hear her.

" Shreya! " I heard firm voice.

I turned and Aleya smirked looking at me.

" You know? My Krish is taking me on date today evening. " She mocked.

" So? What am I expected to do, bitch?? " I mocked her back.

She looked at me shocked, didn't expect my comeback. Right?!

I know.

I locked my locker and made my way out of the room.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Hope you like the chapter

Please ignore the mistakes if any.

BYE

Love you all
A 💛