The Pain

A/N: HEY!!! Before we start, we're on 1k reads!!!! I feel so proud, and thank you all for encouraging me, I know it's a little too cheesy, but I really never would've thought I would reach 1k reads... I love you all so so much, and thank you once again! Now, onto the episode, have fun!! <33
(the episode's name- uh.. try,to have fun..?)

Esdeath POV

I was fighting this girl called 'leone' when I realized I forgot that they had a sniper on their team.

"Mine, now!" she shouted, but thanks to my reflexes and leone's dumbness saying that out loud, I managed to dodge the bullet that came out of the pumpkin, and retake my stance.

"Hey, come now." I said, smirking a little. "You thought a cheap move like that would actually kill me? Just how dumb can you be..."

"Not as dumb as you!" leone tried to attack me, more like, punch me from my abdomen, but of course, it didn't work. I dodged and clutched her arm, then froze it, only to break it later on when she actually thinks that freezing was all I could do.

"Not as strong as me either, I suppose?" I smirked once again, and turned back at the 'mine' girl.

"And you're nothing without your tank." I pretended that I didn't know how pumpkin worked, and she actually fell for it. (And I was the dumb one..)

"Of course I am! Come now, I'm terrified!!"

She actually did look scared, but she had confidence as well, still depending on pumpkin's non-trump trump card.

"Oh no need to be terrified!" I got closer, acting like I had no intention of killing her. "I'm only here to talk, nothing more. And the reason your friend's arm is actually frozen right now, was only self-defense!" I smiled softly, "Come now mine you would love to be great friends, am I right?"

I could see how powerless she was, she obviously didn't believe me, but her acting, and lying to self skills weren't strong enough to make pumpkin strong in a situation like this.

"How..? How do you know about pumpkin..?" she was rather sad than scared, which was the actual intention of my plan, and it worked.

"Ex-friends."

I got behind her, even though I didn't want to, I touched and grasped her neck, slowly freezing her body from behind.

Then I saw that lion girl rushing towards me.

"No you don't." I snapped my fingers and broke the ice on her arm, it shattered into pieces along with her arm, leaving a pool of blood on the floor.

"LEONE!" mine shouted,

"Neither do you." I froze her head as well, I knew I was using the same move on everyone, but I only had one move to have mercy, and a LOT more to kill/torture. So yes, this looks to be all I have for now-

"MINE NO!"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD (A/N: Yes, love?) WILL YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY?!" (A/N: Of course, love.)

I saw blood coming out of leone's mouth, she coughed blood, and looked at me,

"hhh" Her mouth was opened, but she couldn't talk.

"What the actual fuck-"

She fell down to her knees, crawled on the ground for a while, then she started healing herself with her teigu.

"Well that's new." I said, leaning onto mine's frozen statue. "Thanks..?" (A/N: Anything for my love. :*)

I didn't wait for her to fully heal herself, and froze her onto the ground. Soon after, I saw Kurome and Wave coming from the side, Wave was ironically waving at me.