2

Time skip to three years later
*********************************

Time skip to three years later*********************************

Tobio.bokuto caption: honestly I have the best life I'm married to my amazing husband and have a child with him 💕

Liked by 6958 people

Comments:
•••••••••••••••
(There will be random names for friends they have made while living in California)

Lili: you guys are such a cute family I'm so glad I am the godmother to that beautiful child

Hinata: your married and have a child with someone else now?!

Suga: kageyama I didn't expect this I still want to know why you left hinata

Akaashi: I was shocked when you guys ran out I knew bokuto was crazy but I didn't expect you to go along with him but I'm glad you guys have a happy family

Atsumu: I guess you aren't such a goody two shoes omi was laughing and smiling when he saw you run away with bokuto and once he told me why I was shocked but I'm happy for you guys

Matsun: so you guys finally decided to post yourselfs you don't know how annoying people were by bugging us to see what happened to you guys

Miwa: tobio you know how messed up it was to leave shoyo at the alter I expected better from you.

Third person POV

Tobio and kōtarō were in there home playing around with their son. "Haru your so cute just like your mom" bokuto said cooing over there son who was drinking a juice. "Haru could literally be crying and you would be cooing over him" tobio said while walking into the living room and sitting next to bokuto. "I can't help it when he's a tiny version of you only that he has my hair color" bokuto said pouting while Tobio rolled his eyes playfully "yeah but he has your mood swings when he struggles with something" tobio mumbled as he watched haru and bokuto play with building blocks oh how he loved those two.

Kageyamas POV

Oh look haru uncle Sakusa is calling. I said which got the attention of both boys as they rushed over to the phone. "Omi omi" haru said happily as he showed his face on the screen. "Haru have you been a good boy for mommy and daddy" Sakusa asked as haru nodded. "Of course I have I'm always a good boy" haru said joyfully. "Hey omi kun I forgot my phone ig who are you on the phone with" a voice was heard on the background of Sakusa screen. "Oh uh no one don't worry atsu" Sakusa said as you could see him trying to hide his phone. "Ooh omi omi is a bad boy you  said lying is bad and can get you in trouble " haru said and bokuto held in his laughter because he thought of something else and tobio hit his shoulder.

"Who's that and what do they mean getting in trouble Sakusa kyoomi give me the phone" the voice could be heard again as Sakusa sighed and handed them the phone. "Who is this" atsumu said. "Long time no see huh Miya" tobio said with a small smile. "Tobio it has been a while I saw your post and your son is just the cutest." Atsumu said as he sat next to Sakusa. "Mama who's that and where's omi omi" haru whined wanting to see his uncle. "This is atsumu omis boyfriend." Tobio said sounding unsure. "Actually it's fiancé we are going to be getting married soon you guys should totally come" atsumu said showing them his ring. "Mama I wanna see omi and atsumo" haru said struggling to say atsumu. "Call me atsu it's way easier and it's what omi calls me" atsumu said to haru as the boy nodded. "Can we go see atsu and omi mommy and daddy I wanna go please" haru said pouting. "How about we go visit next week alright" bokuto said as haru started jumping up and down.