4

Errr hi idk opened up the app saw this story with only 3 parts and thought let's update for fun. I don't even watch the show anymore and haven't been involved with anything haikyuu for a while so let's see how this goes.

Bokutos pov:
I can't believe miwa is doing this to tobio. She's his sister and won't even believe him. After all tobio is the sweetest person I know and the best father in the world. I am so glad she left and tobio can relax a bit during the wedding ceremony or so I thought. "Can't believe you managed to show up for a wedding, I mean you couldn't even show up to your own." Hinata said looking at tobio with an ugly face well to be fair it's always like that. "Yeah well this wedding was worth looking forward to unlike ours." Tobio said with a straight face as I tried to distract Haru from the drama that was about to unfold.

"Mama I want omi!" Haru told Tobio about to throw a fit. "Did I hear my favorite person wanted me hmm?" Kiyoomi said popping up out of nowhere taking Haru from me. "Also Shoyo please settle down and stop bugging Tobio before I have security escort you out. You're only here because atsumu is friendly and would feel bad if he excluded someone from the team." Hinata just rolled his eyes and walked away to go talk to people he knew. Throughout the whole wedding people were just looking and tobio and I. It was really awkward but oh well what can we do. If only people knew the actual reason behind the disaster wedding, and don't people find it weird how Hinata moved on in a week like cmon people context clues.