3

Ko

Ko.bokuto: we are back in Japan also thank you tsumu for taking the picture :D

Liked by Tobio.bokuto and 6937 others

*Comments disabled*

Tobios pov:
"It's so good to see you guys again it's been so long" atsumu said to me as bokuto and haru were playing on a swing set "Yeah I've really missed you guys it's been a while" Sakusa said to us "yeah it's your wedding is going to be interesting though" I said. I am especially scared for the wedding. I guess you can't outrun the past after all.

A hour before the wedding
******************************
Its almost time for the wedding and I'm so scared. I'm going to see everyone from the past. We are ready and should be heading out soon but I'm terrified of seeing everyone. Especially him I don't know how I'm going to face him after all these years. "Let's go now" katoro said.

At the wedding
*********************
"What a nice surprise for you to show up after all these years" said ??? "I came to support Sakusa and Atsumu nothing more so please leave me alone today" I said "absolutely not especially after the wedding day how could you do that?! Hinatas a nice guy" said ??? "No he's not" I said "yes he is you just don't want to admit it" ??? Said "just stay away from them no need to start shit ???" Akaashi said "yeah they've done nothing wrong and you should be ashamed of yourself ???" Osamu said as suna agreed. I was watching all this happen and saw ??? Try to attack akaashi and soon Sakusa came to see what the drama was about. "I thought I told you that you weren't allowed at the wedding don't make me kick you out" Sakusa told them "what ever them I'm leaving" ??? Said. This just made me sad on how we used to be best friends and now they hate me. I really wished you didn't hate me that much-.