Dreams and Cautions

Hey Guys!

Sorry for taking so long to update, everything has been a bit hectic. This will be a semi-short chapter, only because I am juggling other things at the same time.

Please feel free to comment, give constructive criticism, vote, or request what you want to see in the next chapter, it makes my day when you do!

Before you read this, please know that I changed the last chapter.

On With The Story!

———————————-
Harry POV:

DREAM:

Black.

Thats all I see before a glint of bronze catches my eye and a clang of what must be metal upon metal. I start walking towards the source of the noise, and it leads me to a girl and a boy about 14 or 15 years old. They look terrible.

The girl is sitting down, looking to be out of breath in an orange T-shirt with black grey words on it that I cant make out. She has what looks to be blonde hair  tied in a ponytail that has been unsuccessful to keeping out the dirt and grime that is visible in her hair from the faint glow of the bronze. Her shoes look worn down and her jeans are ripped. Even though she is sitting down, I can tell she has a runners build: tall and lean. She turns toward me and I can see cuts on her face as well as a beaten down expression, like so many had in the war, but she looks straight past me with starling grey eyes as if I am not there.

The boy has dark, maybe black hair, disheveled and tangled looking from the back. He is also wearing an orange T-shirt and jeans, but his shirt is torn and jeans smudged with filth. He looks to have broad shoulders and toned muscles, similar to what a swimmer would have. It is now that I am looking at him that I see that he is holding a sword; the exact same sword that is casting the bronze glow over the blonde to provide light. He also looks toward this direction with a determined face and I see a swirling tornado of greens and blues, making his eyes look like the sea. His face has the makings of what is to be a handsome boy, and looks familiar, but i'm not sure why.

It is obvious that the girl and boy are talking, but I cant hear them correctly, almost as if they are underwater. The girl gives a warning and shouts something at the boy just as some type of monster walks down the long corridor. The monster looks like what muggles would call a cheerleader with a similar build and uniform, but the similarities stop there. She has dark hair that is literally on fire and glowing yellow eyes. Her legs are visibly something other than human legs, one looking metal and the other like a centaur's hoof. She smilies at the kids, and when she does, fangs show, almost as if she is a vampire.

The monster says something to the kids and the boy steps in front of the girl and readies his sword. I try to rush forward as the monster starts attacking, but I cant move, and just as the boy starts to bring down his sword, I am taken out of the dream.

DREAM OVER-

I wake up panting in a hot sweat, sight blurry, and someone over me, calling my name.

"Harry. Harry! HARRY!" I grab at my nightstand and find my glasses. I put them on and see Ron standing over me with a concerned expression. "You all right, mate? You were talking in your sleep." I realize I must have been talking to myself in my sleep about my dream. Ron is very accustomed to my nightmares, so he must have woken up for the trip and noticed my muttering.

"Yeah. Yeah, i'm fine, just a dream." He nods in understanding; Ive had dreams for years, but after the war, we all have dreams, mine are just slightly worse. "What time is it?"

"10:15. Dumbledore is going to come in 15 minutes." He answers.

"Why? I thought we were leaving at 11?" I say, standing up and looking through the drawers for something appropriate to wear.

"Apparently we have to go over some things before we leave or something." Ron says, putting on his socks. "I have to go get Hermoine and Sirius up."

"Go ahead. I'll meet you down there."

He leaves the room and I finish getting ready, going for some muggle clothes instead of robes. I head down to the kitchen where I see Mrs. Weasley placing a late dinner down on the table. Its small, so the rest must have already eaten.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Weasley, it smells wonderful." I say, taking a seat.

"You're very welcome, dear. You all missed dinner, and I figured you would be hungry. Better eat up before Dumbledore gets here, I have a feeling that whatever he has to tell you won't take long. The rest should be down soon enough, I believe they are just getting ready."

I start eating just as Remus steps in. He gives a hug to Mrs. Weasley and sits down next to me. He looks nervous, but if I had to guess, it would be because he is meeting a childhood friend he hasn't seen in years. We don't talk, just sitting in a comfortable silence until Ron, Hermione, and Sirius walk in. There is a comfortable, yet nervous silence surrounding the kitchen while they all sit down and start to eat; no one wants to start a conversation for they don't know what to expect of the evening. I finish my supper, stand up, and place my plate in the sink where it immediately gets washed by the magic Mrs. Weasley placed on a scrubbing brush. Everyone else follows, and sits back down right as Dumbledore comes in, in muggle clothes no less (something Dumbledore rarely uses), and sits at the head of the table.

"Good evening everyone, I trust you have gotten a good days sleep. Now. We will be leaving in a minute, but before we do I must say a few things. First, thank you all for wearing muggle clothes, we will get far less attention than if we were wearing robes. Second, I do not believe that Voldemort knew he had a grandson much less recruited him, but just in case, please keep your wand on you at all times. There are Wizards in America and not only that, but there are different Magic's at work, and we don't know what or if we will have to face something. Third, please stay close, as I said before, we do not know if we have to face something or someone and we do not know what that will be if it comes up. Last, we are going into Perseus' own home, please respect that, and do not 'trash' anything. Any questions?" He says, getting straight to the point. At the question Hermione's hand shoots into the air, and he calls on her. "Yes, child?"

"What will we do if he isn't home?"

"Then we will simply wait for him. Any other questions?" He waits and when he gets no response he says "no? Excellent. We must be getting a move on then we will be traveling by side-along apparition. Harry, you are with me, Hermione with Remus, and Ron with Sirius." When Hermione goes to say something, Dumbledore holds up his hand, silencing her and anticipating her question. "I know you can all apparate, however you do not know where we will be traveling to, I shared a picture with Remus and Sirius, and therefore, we will be traveling by side-along apparition there, and you can choose what you wish to do on the way back." He says.

"Everyone ready?" Sirius asks.

"Yeah." We all answer.

"Three, Two, One." Dumbledore counts down before I feel the familiar feeling of being squeezed and suffocated and opening my eyes to a place I can only help but gape at.

———————-

OMG.
I am so so so sorry for the long wait, I have been so busy, and unfortunately fan-fic comes after this other stuff. I hope you guys liked this chapter, I'm sorry that it's a bit short, but I promise the next one will be longer, and better.

Please feel free to give constructive criticism, and comment, vote, or request a event to happen in the future, I will consider it! Check out my avengers Oneshots, and I'll see you next time!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY PERCY! BLUE COOKIES FOR ALL!!!🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪(please pretend they are blue)

Bye for now!
-TWISTER202014