Who do you share your favourite memory with? (And what is that memory?)

Aries - Jeff - Jeff was chasing you with a knife in the woods and then Smile Dog started attacking him. He made the girliest scream and you almost couldn't breathe from laughing so hard. He wouldn't stop screaming like a girl every few seconds as Smile Dog continued to attack him.

Taurus - Liu - Liu was reading a scary book and his expression was priceless. You went up to him to ask him what he was reading and then he just slowly looked up at you with the same expression. You coughed to contain your laughter. He answered with "(scary book choice-)" and before he could finish, you shouted in an attempt to scare him. He screamed and fell off his chair. You fell down with him because of all the laughter coming out of you.

Gemini - Masky - You walked outside and heard some noises coming from the tree, and a little bit of arguing. You look up and see Masky and Hoodie, struggling to find space in the one tree they were in. They began shoving each other and Masky ended up pushing Hoodie off the tree. He then did a victory cheer and started squawking like a bird. You laughed, not even remembering the fact that Masky pushed Hoodie off a literal tree.

Cancer - EJ - EJ was outside all alone tossing a kidney into the air and catching it with his left hand. You asked him why he was all alone outside and he responded with, "It's embarrassing to be one of the only cannibals here, and at least all the other cannibals can contain themselves and actually have the ability to eat human food." You felt bad and sat next to him. You grabbed a kidney from his plate and hesitated to take a bite but you eventually did. You swallowed it and sorta gagged. You looked at EJ and he was shocked, but he smiled, and that was one of the first times you've ever seen him smile. (His mask is tilted since he's eating.)

Leo - Toby - Toby and you were in the kitchen making tons of waffles for everybody. He started eating away at one of the waffles and you tried to stop him but he eventually got you to eat a waffle too. Eating one waffle turned into eating all the waffles. You two end up lying on the floor with a full stomach. You both laugh and fist-bump each other.

Virgo - LJ - LJ tries to give you candy, AGAIN. You were sick of his requests even though you said no every single time. But today you had a plan. You accepted his offer and he looked shocked. He passed you the candy and you walked away. Today Slender told you that you needed to make lunch for everyone today. Everyone liked a specific sort of lunch so you knew which one LJ's was. You created the lunches but before you served them, you put the candy LJ lent to you in his dish. You served it to him and waited before he dashed to the toilet and started vomiting. When he came back from the toilets, his face was priceless, he looked so angry at you. You laughed and he ran after you before being stopped by Slender.

Libra - Zalgo - Today was one of the very few days anyone in the Creepypasta household experiences, the war between Slender and Zalgo. All the Creepypastas from each side of the two teams were there. Zalgos tiny team were quite easy to beat, but Zalgo was different. Zalgo holds the most power over everyone, so it wouldn't be surprising if we lost to him alone. Zalgos minions had all fainted so now it was up to Slender and us to beat Zalgo. We attacked him from every spot and eventually, I took a big shot at one of his sensitive spots which ended up killing him. Everyone cheered me on and we had a great feast.

Scorpio - Bloody Painter - Bloody Painter asked to paint you and you couldn't deny, I mean, who wouldn't accept a free painting request? You agreed and he took you to his room where he sat you down on a chair and began painting you. You were sitting down for what felt like forever before he finally finished and gave you the results. You were in love with it. You hung it up on your wall and you admire it every day.

Sagittarius - Jason the Toy Maker - Jason asked if he could make you a stuffed toy. You said yes but only if it was a replica of yourself. He agreed and got to work, you watched as he worked for some odd reason. He completed it and handed it over to you. It was so cute! You thanked it and placed it on your bed as a souvenir

Capricorn - Slender - Today Slender was nominating best Creepypasta of (current year), you've strived so hard to be here so you would be really disappointed if you were let down. As everyone was circled up in the living room waiting for Slender, he arrived in the living room with a piece of paper. He started to speak, saying all of the things the best creepypasta of the year had done and why they were receiving this award. Your heart rate rised and your stomach fluttered since everyone he was saying sounded a lot like you. "The best creepypasta of the year goes to... Y/N!". All of your proxy friends began to cheer for you and hug you, only a few creepypastas being disappointed.

Aquarius - Hoodie - Hoodie and you were out in an abandoned building Hoodie had suspected Masky had been fixated on. Hoodie liked to stalk Masky, and had noticed how often he would go to this building, so he took you with him to explore it to see how fascinating this building could be. Everything was going well until you guys heard a twig snap. It echoed throught the whole building which was initially super quiet. Hoodie and you looked and eachother in confusion, and then looked down to the first floor of the building. There Masky was, walking around and exploring the area. Hoodie suddenly pulled you back, covering your mouth so you don't make a sound. "Shh.. lets play tag with Masky." Hoodie whispered. It almost made you laugh out loud, but you made sure to keep your composure. Hoodie indicated through sign language that he was going to step on a twig to make it snap so that Masky would suspect someone was in the building, and that's how the game would start. He did so and the sound of Masky's footsteps immediately stopped, they then turned into running steps. Hoodie ushered you to run with him, and you did so. Now there were many twigs snapping and obvious sounds of running footsteps. Hoodie pulled you by the waist into a infirmatory, hiding behind the door as the footsteps of Masky got louder and louder. Eventually, Masky walked into the room and Hoodie's hands slowly trailed off of my body. He tip-toed over to Masky and pushed him. Hoodie then grabbed my hand and ran off out of the building. We both laughed as we ran back to the mansion, Masky chasing us.

Pisces - Ben DROWNED - Ben and you were playing your favourite video game, Mario Kart, but you could never seem to win against Ben, we was just too good. Ben was hyping himself up and was telling me that I was gonna lose. We both picked our players and the race started. Ben, as per usual, was far ahead of me. I got a power up which was the green shell and aimed for Ben, even though my aim is horrible. Suddenly, Ben curved right into it which must've been accidental and crashed. I got in front of him and almost died from the shock I was feeling. I wanted to make fun of him for being bad, but I knew that karma would do something about it, so I held it in. Eventually, we got to the last few laps and I somehow managed to dodge every single one of Ben's powerups. I passed the finish line and I was first. I cheered and did a little dance. Ben was bummed.