The Tattooed Gym Head

The DL Stories

Episode 1: Jason

It was the summer of 2004, when I meet Jason. It was a regular day just like any other day, woke up, went to the gym, store run and back home. Or so I thought it would be. As I'm pulling out of my apartment complex, this Chevy impala nearly hit my car. I'm thinking to myself damn he must be in a hurry. I pull out and I look over at the red light and it was the same car that almost hit me pulling out. The windows was tinted and I couldn't see into the car for shit, that is until the driver rolls down the window and honk his horn. Nerves to roll my window down because the neighborhood I live in is known for crazy shit especially at red lights but I mustard up the courage and let mine down. I hear a deep manly voice say from this fine sexy ass dark skin guy and he yells yo my bad back there, not wanting to sound super gay, I cleared my throat but something must have got stuck because the same voice I didn't want to come out came out, a high pitch voice yelled back, it's okay. I was embarrassed so i looked ahead and as soon as the light changed, I zoomed off.

I finally make it to the gym, still thinking about the dark skin sexy guy and me sounded every bit like a school girl who just was asked on a date by the school jock. I put my earphones in and start my work out and in the mist of me working out, I feel a hand touch my shoulder and as I slowly turned around, guess who it was. It was the dark skin sexy guy right in front of me. He was about 6'3 dark skin with hazel brown eyes, muscular with tattoos on almost every inch of his upper body. He didn't have on a shirt and some shorts that didn't leave much to imagine. It was like my eyes was drawn to his dick but I had to keep my eyes on him. I took my earphones out to hear what he had to say and he said, funny running into you here, get it, as he smiled. I wanted to melt away when he smiled. I finally was able to speak but was nervous because I didn't know what voice was gone come out. Sure enough the high pitch school girl voice came out as I said yeah I love this gym and he said yeah me too, it's a lot of females be up in here. I just smiled and agreed knowing I don't like females. He looked at me up and down and said see you around. In that moment I wanted to die. As the time went on, my eyes was locked on him working out. He started lifting weights and the shorts he had on, revealed that he didn't wear any underwear under his shorts because his dick fell out of his shorts and I literally stopped working out. I look up and he was staring right at me. I was so embarrassed. He caught me staring at his dick. I wanted to play it off but he knew what I had just saw, merely because he repositioned himself. Now things would be weird every time I see him in here. I normally take a shower but seeing what just happened I decided to cut my workout short and just go home.

About a week had past and I hadn't been back to that gym, I was hitting the gym in my apartment complex until they decided to close it down due to remodeling. So now I would have to return back to the gym I normally attend. Hoping I don't see him again. I decided to go work out at 4am in the morning, knowing that the gym would be empty and sure enough it was. I start my pre workout and who walks in the door. It was Mr. Chocolate himself, I keep my head down hoping he won't noticed me since it had been a week and that didn't work. He walks right up to me and goes, hasn't seen you in a week. You good. Not saying a word, I nod as a sign for yes and he says cool and walks away.

Fast forward, as I'm completing my workout, I goes to take a shower, and as I'm getting undressed in the locker room, he walks in and goes to the locker, mere feet away from me. He opens his locker up and what he does next have me gasping for air. He pulls his shorts down and there it hangs. He throws his shorts in the locker and grabs his towel and walks right past me as if I wasn't standing there. If I thought his body looked good with clothes on, it was amazing without any on. I goes to take a shower and I decide to jack off to the image of him in my head and soon as I get hard, what do I hear, someone outside my shower curtain. I peep out and it's him, he ask if he can use my shower gel because he left his at home. As he's standing there with nothing on but a towel as water drip down his amazing abs, I softly says, grab it out my shower bag. He bend down to get the body wash and his towel comes undone but before he could catch it, I see his long amazing dick with the prettiest mushroom head. I quickly looks away as he says my bad yo, and I assure to him that I didn't see anything but how could I know see that big monster.

As he walks back to his shower, I start to imagine he and I in the shower together. I must have gotten carried away because the next thing I know, I'm jacking my dick to the imagine of him. I could feel him in the shower with me, I could feel me touching his dick in every way possible. I could feel myself getting harder and harder. I could feel my sexual tension growing increasingly. As I'm about to release what I imagine would be he and I, all of a sudden the shower certain opens and as I'm at the peak, I see him and he says do you want me to put it back in your bag. I was so embarrassed, I'm standing in the shower with my dick in my hand and cum just dripping. I quickly turned(as if I didn't want him to see) and says yeah man.

I finish my shower and as I'm heading out the door to the parking lot. I notice him, but this time he's there with a big booty girl and he's groping her and kissing her. I think to myself, damn she's lucky. I was to embarrassed to even look over and say by, but before I could get in my car good, he yells out, aye yo, good looking out fam. I threw my hands up and said no problem and he goes. See ya tomorrow as if he knew I would be back at the gym.

I finally make it home and decide to pour a glass of wine and unwind, and check a few messages on my Jack'd app. There was one message in particular. The profile name was GYM HEAD. He asked if I was into gym play. The wine must had took over because I said yes to something I knew nothing about. So he asked me to meet him at a gym on the other side of the city. I decided to go. I get there, and I noticed that no one was there so I get back on Jack'd to see if he was still coming but the profile was GONE. He either blocked me or deleted the app, either way I'm tipsy, it's almost midnight and out of my comfort zone. I get back in my car and go back home. I was pissed that I drove twenty four minutes and wasted gas for someone to not show up. I drunk more wine until I passed out. I woke up around 5:30am. I was still upset but I decided to go to the gym early to blow off some steam.

I arrive at the gym, the sun hasn't even come up yet and i told myself I would workout for about an hour. Once I finished working out, I decide to go take a shower. Only this time, I didn't have to worry about anyone walking in on me. I immediately start thinking about the mystery man and envisioned him in the shower with me. Instantly my dick started to grow longer and harder. I close my eyes and I start beating my dick to the imagine of him all over again, I get into the groove and I could feel him grabbing me by my dick and stroking it while I play with his nipples, I feel a hand reach in and grab my dick and i think to myself I must be still tipsy because this is feeling too real. I opened my eyes and he was standing on the outside of the shower with his hand inside, stroking my dick. Before I could say anything, he leans in and whisper, this got to stay between us. I got a girl. Not knowing what to say I shake my head and lean my head back on the wall and enjoy the hand job. Then there was nothing. I opened my eyes, and he was gone.

Was I dreaming. Was it my imagination. I look out the shower and he's standing at the end of the shower room at a bigger shower and he drops his towel and nod for me to come down there. As soon as I get down there, he pulls me in and lower me to my knees. He grabs his dick and started to slap it on my lips. Could this really be happening. The guy I had been watching, the man of my fantasy, is this real. The thought of us getting caught never crossed my mind. I was so caught up in the moment. I also wanted to feel his dick inside me. I stood up and turned around and he said naw, I'm not gay, you can just suck my dick. I wanted to suck his dick forever but all good things come to a end. He leans down and whispered in my ear, you ready for these babies. I looked up and before I could speak, I felt him coming but I didn't care, I kept going. I get out and goes back to my shower. I leave the gym and head home.

It's been almost a month and I haven't seen him at the gym since that night. I had no way of getting in contact with him. I come home and as I'm heading upstairs, the apartment door next to mines open, which was weird because it's been vacant for almost a year. I see a big booty girl and soon after who else do I see exiting the apartment, that's right it was him. As I quickly try to get into my apartment, I hear a female voice that goes, babe, isn't that the guy from your gym.

To Be Continued:

New Story Every Wednesday @7pm