Chapter 11: Beauty and the Beast

——————————🥀——————————

"Well, Beau saw her in the ballroom and said, 'You're making everything look so beautiful.' So I said, 'We should have a dance tonight.' I never imagined she'd actually say yes. What was I thinking?" The beast ranted.

He was sitting in the bathtub getting cleaned up to prepare for the dance that they were having tonight.

"No, master. It's perfect! The rose only has four petals left which means tonight, you can tell her how you feel." Lumière complimented.

The beast stood up from the bath, his hair was soaking wet and dripping in front of his face. "I feel like a fool." He deadpanned. "She'll never love me again. Not after how I treated her."

"Do not be discouraged." Lumière said as the beast shook his head spraying water all over him. "She is your sister. Of course she loves you."

"I wish you'd stop saying that!" He said, sitting down in his chair with a sigh.

"You care for her don't you? Well then impress her with beautiful music, and bright candlelight." Lumière said.

"Yes, and when the moment is just right..." Plumette giggled.

"But how will I know?" The beast asked.

"You will feel slightly nauseous." Cogsworth said.

"Don't worry, Master. You'll do fine. Princess (Y/n) is the most wonderful person in the world! It is impossible for her to not love you." Lumière told him.

"Stop being so nervous, and tell (Y/n) how you feel. Because if you don't I promise you'll be drinking cold tea for the rest of your days!" Mrs. Potts threatened.

"In the dark." Lumière said.

"Covered in dust." Plumette added.

"Dark and very, very dusty."

Cogsworth picked up a hairbrush and handed it to the coat rack.

"Start with the hair." Lumière said.

"I'll take the fingers and toes." Mrs. Potts said.

"Chapeau, brush those teeth. They need it." Lumière commanded.

Chapeau brushed the beast's teeth, while he dipped his claws in the warm water. Chapeau then started cutting the beast's hair while Mrs. Potts shined his nails. Lumière shined his horns and Plumette put makeup on his face.

"And to top it all off..." Lumière stated as Chapeau put a wig on his head. "Voilà!"

The beast turned around and smiled in the mirror, only to look ridiculous.

"Okay, I can fix this." Lumière said, making the beast frown.

....

(Author's Note: I wrote this as you wearing the dress that Belle wore, but you can imagine something different if you'd like.)

Back in (Y/n)'s room, she was getting herself ready with the help of her wardrobe. She was dressed in a beautiful yellow gown with a branch necklace. Her hair was brushed and cleaned, and she had some light makeup on her face.

"Oh! Beautiful!" Madame complimented. "But something is missing. Oh, yes. The finishing touch."

Golden dust sprinkled down from the branches that decorated your room and swirled into the shape of leaves, and landed all around your dress.

*knock**knock*

"(Y/n), it's me. Are you ready?" Beau called from the other side of the door.

"Yes, you can come in now." She called back.