Interview #9 | @MKPrin8

21st July 2021

Author - MKPrin8

Hi, please tell us a bit about yourself and how you came to know about Wattpad.

I will be twenty-two-years-old in August, I am a female, happily married, and a cat mom. I love music of all genres except for modern country, can't stand it. Favorite type of music is from the decades of the 20's-50's and violin music.

I am a military daughter and had family in all branches of military. I got a love for traveling through this and have been to many states. I love meeting new people, even though at first I am shy and quiet, but then once I am comfortable you'll never get me to shut up!

I don't remember how I came to know about Wattpad, but I am sure glad I have discovered it! Without it, I would not have found amazing books, wonderful people, and I never would have completed a story. 🏁

───────✧❁✧───────

1.

What gives your life meaning? What brings you joy? 

What brings me joy and my life meaning are when I get to spend my evenings with my husband and our cat, watching television and playing video games.

2.

What’s memorable about you?

My husband says I am funny and very attentive to writing lol

3.

If money wasn’t an issue, what would you do with your time?

Go to ITALY! Just kidding. Kind of. I would go visit my mom more often and I would take my husband on trips around to explore more of our state and surrounding states. Amusement parks are a fun thing for us both.

4.

What adjective best describes you?

I could use a few maybe: adventurous, persistent, and reliable.

5.

What movie character would you most want to be like?

Hmm. I got to think as I don't really watch movies often. I would have to say an adventurer in a random movie. One who frequently travels and gets to explore.

6.

What book title best describes the life you’d like to lead?

I don't know how to answer this one as I have so many to think about. Probably any that are about the lead character going on some crazy adventure. If we ain't traveling, I ain't having it lol!

7.

What was your favorite thing to do as a kid?

My favorite thing to do as a kid was play outside. I loved climbing trees, playing in the creek, and of course, exploring the woods. Riding my gocart and four wheeler, or ATV for some, was a favorite outside activity. Family vacations to Tennessee and camping were probably more memorable.

8.

What kind of person do you want to be in 5 years?

I want to be the person that has a few friends, a good home, and one day has a child. I would also hope to see one of my books become published and see if I can get more of them completed. Who knows? Maybe in five years I'll be an author of a book I haven't even wrote yet? Ambitious? Yes, but how will I know if I don't try?