ᴢᴇʀᴏ

2 years ago...

"Bitch you look bad as fuck ,talking to my man !"Raquel shoved Esani while the whole school stood around them .

"I-I was just telling him something ..."Esani said in her soft voice before Raquel's 5''9 Height stood over Esani's 5'0 foot .

"Hoe he don't want you !,big and ugly with bumps all over your face ,honesty look at you ,you'll never be enough ,ugly ass bitch stay away from my nigga !"Raquel screamed before she punched Esani in her face making her fall back before the school security ran over to Raquel taking her away .

"Everybody go to class now !"

"Omg bestie are you okay ?!"Esani 's best friend of six years finally ran over to her helping her up .

"Where were you Phoraya ?"Esani asked once she got up .

"You know I couldn't help if me and Raquel are friends as well ,and look at your face !"Phoraya said grabbing Esani 's hand taking her to the girls bathroom .

"But Phoraya you only knew her for two months and besides I'm your best friend how could you sit there and watch me get punched in the face ,can't believe you just sat there and watch ..."

"Listen ,you know I don't like fighting ,that girl woulda tow me up ,I mean... I know how to windmill but still "Phoraya tried to explain .

"N-no you could have at least broke it up !,and I got punched because of you wanting me to tell her 'boyfriend' you liked him !"Esani said frowning .

"I should have ...but your ok now "Phoraya smiled looking down at Esani .

"I thought you were my friend Raya ,I still can't get over the fact you watched ..."

"It's not my fault your ugly ass can't fight !,stop saying the shit over and over I know what the fuck I did fat ass damn ,learn how to forgive and stop holding grudges all the time !"Phoraya snapped before she covered her mouth watching Esani eyes started watering .

"I'm so glad this the last year of school so I can get the fuck from this place and you people ,don't call and text me matter fact just block me "Esani said before walking away

"Wait !,i'm sorry Esani !,it was a mistake please come back ..."phoraya said as she watched Esani run out of the school doors ...

ꨄꨄꨄꨄ

"Sani baby what you doing from school early ..I thought you got out at 4:30 ?"Esani's grandma asked her once she seen Her walk inside the house .

"Something happened today .."Esani said lowly biting at her nails making her grandma furrow her eyebrows before Esani's little sister came from upstairs .

"Heyy esaniiii "Iyani said waving at Esani before she smiled a little and waved back .

"Hi "she said before her attention went to the front door were her grandad came walking in the house before he opened his arms out wide making both of them run and hug him .

"Hey my babies "he said hugging them back before they pulled away from him .

"Esani come here right quick "Her grandma said before she walked over to her looking down at her feet .

"Y-yes ?"

"What' happened to your face ...and don't lie "

"I don't wanna talk about it Grandma "Esani mumbled as her grandma nodded .

"We gone finish this conversation after our walk now put on your exercise clothes so we can do our daily walk "

"Okay ..." Esani said .

She was determined to lose her weight and clear her skin .