ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʏ

𓂸| 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗶 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻 | 𝗗𝗲𝗯𝗼 | 𓂸
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
•••

"yes esani , I can't make no promises, but I'll be safe."I said as I hugged her for the 100th time.

"promise ?"she sniffled and I sighed before wiping her face.

"I just said I can't make no promises esani.."I trailed off and she sucked her teeth pulling away from me.

"Well have a safe trip and don't do anything stupid and I love you."she kissed my lips before folding her arms watching Me.

"I love you too girl"I said before grabbing my suit case walking away to the airport door and turned around before waving at her and she waved back.

I chuckled a little and went inside the cool building and looked for donkey nem.

I seen them by the bathroom before walking over there with them and they looked over at me.

"we got ten minutes before the plane get here and dee in there blowing up the bathroom "donkey said frowning and I laughed a little.

After a hour and fifty one minutes we made it to Florida.

"it's hot as fuck man."rat mumbled and I nodded in agreement .

"wrd tho."Bryson said letting out a huff and I and took off my shirt leaving me in my white tee while we all walked on the elavator.

we went to the fifth floor and we walked to our hotel room.

Bryson unlocked the room door and we all went inside looking around at everything.

it had four rooms. each had two beds and a closet. And the hotel room had two bathrooms.

"I'a share a room with chu bryson."I said letting out a yawn.

I put my suit case in the closet before laying across my bed I chose.

Babymomma🤍

y'all made it there safely ?

Yeah , I love you 🤍

I love you too🤍

--------

Two hours later I had woken up from my nap and I got up and went outside to see these niggas smoking .

"fuck the dirty sprite at ?"I asked them and Dee pointed at the sprite bottle and I smirked grabbing the bottle and went back inside the house to get my cup.

I poured the lean in my cup before going back to my room I was staying in for the time being .

I turned on my game and waited for it to load so I could play 2k. my phone dinged and I pulled it out my shorts pocket and seen it was pookie.

Babymomma 🤍

wyd rn ?