ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

𓂸| 𝗘𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗢𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 | 𓂸
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
•••

I sweeped my living room floor while I danced to level up by Ciara.

"5 , 4 , 3 , 2 , 1 LETSS GOO!"I yelled before I started twerking as the beat went faster.

Somebody walked right through my door making me buss my ass on the floor and groan lowly.

I looked around before I seen Dre standing there and I hoped up fast as hell.

"uh— hey ?"I said nervously and he chuckled holding his arms out .

no nigga wtf .

I walked over to him slowly and gave him a side hug awkwardly .

I gotta play this smart.

" I'll be back I gotta pee ." i said before I patted the chair for him to sit down until I came back.

"I'll be waiting."he said laying his head on the arm of my chair .

I went to the bathroom before I locked the door and got my phone out my back pocket .

I went to Kashai's contact before putting the phone by my ears as it rung , he didn't answer the first time so I called again and he picked up on the third ring .

"you good ?"he asked in a raspy voice like he just woke up .

"No..Dre is in my house."I whispered lowly into the phone .

"ah shit ,I'm on my way ."he said before hanging up and I sighed before flushing the toilet like I used the bathroom .

i washed my hands before putting my phone back in my pocket and unlocked the door leaving out the bathroom and went into the living room where Dre was on his phone .

Once he seen me he looked up and patted the spot beside him for me to sit down next to him .

"wassup wit chu ? , why you ignoring a nigga ?"he asked as I glanced at him .

"nothing , just needed space."i said dryly before I heard him chuckle .

"lemme ask you this , you know a nigga name debo?"he asked and I raised an eyebrow playing dumb .

"nah , I don't know who that is, why you ask ?"I asked him with confusion written in my face .

"shit I seen you with em a couple times , I swore I did , but since you don't know , lemme show some picture of him and you."he said going through his phone .

i got nervous , because ion sign up for this shit .

Where the fuck is Kashai ??

"This you ain't it ?"he asked with a chuckle while showing me a picture of me and Debo.

"I don't know who that is , sorry."I said standing up and so did he .

"Where the fuck is Debo ? , huh ?"he asked grabbing on to my shoulders shaking me while I mugged him .

"Ion know nigga , I just told you this..."I trailed off and he grabbed my arm before squeezing it.