54 ~ Bunny Kookie

Faiza's Pov:

"J-jungkook?" I feel panic rush over my whole body, what I'm doing here with Jungkook? Most important is, why I'm naked and his...his upper body is fully naked, oh my god! What is happening?

"Noona! you woke up finally." he says excitedly and hugs me tightly and here I'm busy in clutching the sheet tightly so that, he can't see my body.

He is hugging me so tightly that, he is literally blocking my air supply now.

"Jungkook." I breathe out. He breaks the hug and cup my cheeks.

''I was so scared, Noona, finally you woke up." he says and kisses my forehead.

"What happened to me? Why I'm here? What time is it now? And why are you and I...erm..in the same bed like this?" I ask him in intense speed and he blinks twice.

"Don't worry, Noona, I didn't do anything." he seems to understand my nervousness that's why he quickly replied.

"You can't remember anything?" I shake my head as no.

"I just remember that, I was drinking coffee, I went there to meet with Yoongi's dad, I was waiting for him but what happened after that, I really don't remember and my head is so heavy." I grab my head with frustration.

"What happened?" I whisper.

"Here, drink it first, then I will tell you everything." he hands me a glass of water but I don't take it from him as I'm tightly clutching my sheet.

He makes me drink the water and places the glass on the table, then wipes some water from my chin, then wraps his hand around my shoulder.

"Jongsuk called me and said that you were knocked out in that cafe so, I hurriedly came here to you but when I reached here, you already was drunk and you were clinging around Jongsuk and giggling in front of everyone in that cafe, the poor boy wasn't sure what to do with you as you were so clumsy and that's why he called me, Taehyung hyung wasn't picking his phone nor Jimin Hyung was there, everyone is out of town and they took all the car so, I have to came here by taxi, well, I had to fight against those creepy fans, thank god they couldn't track me." he says and I feel embarrassment took all over my body.

"Then, I took you here, I mean in this hotel, because you weren't in stable condition so, I have to took you here and then—" he pauses.

"Then?" I ask.

"Then you threw up all over me and you so, I asked a lady worker to change your clothes and I had to, well, I had to take off my shirt and I put those in—”

"I got it, I got it." I bite my lower lip, oh god, I throw up on him, shit!

"I-I'm sorry, but how could I-I just drunk and how- what happened—”

''Hey, hey, hey, It's okay hun?" he clutches my cheek softly.

"But w-why were you hugging me?" I stutter again.

"You thought I'm Taehyung Hyung and hugged me tightly so, I couldn't able to leave this bed and ended up stay with you." he smiles and I bite my lower lip, look away from his face. How could I just do this? Just how?

"D-did I..erm..I have done anything...umm, I mean did I—”

"No you didn't do anything else, you were just hugging me and knocked out again." he says softly.

"Look at me." he commands but I don't dare to look at him, if it was Taehyung, then it wasn't a very big deal but it's Jungkook, the youngest, god knows what did I do with Jongsuk.

Suddenly I feel a tight grip on my back head and he just yanks me forward to him, I gasp loudly for his sudden action.

"Open your eyes, Noona." he says huskily and somehow his voice sounds like Taehyung. I slowly open my eyes and gulp nervously, he is looking at me like he can just eat me alive. My gaze lowers down to his perfectly sculpted abs which is shining like glitter and It's incredibly hot. Then I look at him again and he bursts into laughter.