2

"There's something i've been meaning to ask y0-"
Aliyah where did all the water go?" She asked cutting me off.

"What?"I said as I looked over the rail "omg" I then looked up to see water coming towards us "Imani run now" I said as we took off running.
____________________________________
⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️ death

____________________________________⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️ death

As we ran I saw a game booth."There"I yelled to imani.We took cover as everyone was running.she made it first.as i jumped over the booth the water bit me.It was almost as if I was drowning.I finally came up for air. "Imani!" "Mani!"

"Aliyah!"I saw her hanging on to a pole with a boy that look like Christopher? I swam towards them."grab my hand!" I told them but chris went under as i floated away. I dove to get him. " I got you, I got you"
I said holding him. "Imani the fire truck!" I yelled to her as I put chris on top off it.she swam towards me and I lifted her onto the truck.I then climbed on out of breath.

___________________________________
Omniscient
20 minutes before wave
"I'm not gone lie Tammy I live for this me and my youngest babygirl getting treated like the queens we are"Athena said as they were in the nail shop.

"I don't mind either I like having two standing appointments every month"Tammy said as they chuckled "I'm gonna miss this young lady when she goes of to college"

"Assuming I get excepted somewhere." May said

"Not this again"

"I haven't finished any applications i still need two letters of....is a totally different thing and I haven't finished my eassay"

"Don't worry baby we'll figure this out"
_________________________________

"All these websites say your supposed to write about something important but what if I haven't done anything important"

"Well your seventeen no one's expecting you to write about that time you cured cancer baby why you stressing about this"

"I shouldn't of come today you made me i should be studying for the act"

"Well I thought you could use a break baby you got this i know you do"

"No mom I don't"As Athena went to respond a car crashed into the passenger side.

"Baby are you ok?"

"I'm okay"Athena tries to break the windshield and open the doors."it won't open.where'd you get that."

"Your stepfather shield your eyes"she says as she breaks the window.and climbs out.

"LAPD! Everyone okay?"