6

Omniscient

" 9-1-1 what's your emergency?"

"This is firefighter Aliyah Grant with the 126 I need help asap"

"Maddie we have Aliyah Grant on the line."

"Switch" Maddie said as she got on the call with Aliyah "Aliyah do you know where you are?"

"I think Im in a building but I can't tell I'm trapped Between 3 walls and a window bit the waters rising"

"Do you see anything around you that can help break the window?"

"Uh a Flashlight,wood with nails,screw driver"

"Yes! go to the corner of the window and pressure it with the screwdriver. Is the water still rising?"

"Yeah"

"Then thats means we have to hurry.I'm trying to track you location now."

"It most likely won't work I barely have any service and that means-"

"Without any active service on your end I can't track your call.Which also means if this call disconnects I have no way to call you back"

"Dammit!"

"What's wrong"

"The screwdriver broke.I'm never getting out of here am I?"

"Aliyah we are going to find you.Your not gonna die"

"Its okay you know I'd always thought I die as a firefighter turns out the job has nothing on a tsunami.I remember telling Imani I was training to be one."

"How did she react"Maddie said as she heard Aliyah's breathing become heavier.

"She didn't want me to do it said the typical 'Its to dangerous' and what not.To think I'm gonna die without telling her I love her."

"No your not I'm calling her now."

"Hello?"imani said answering the phone sadly.

"Hey love"Aliyah responded

"Aliyah?"

"Yeah Its me listen I uh don't have much time the water up to my chest.But I wanted to tell you I loved you as in more than a friend.Shit I'm in love with you imani"

"No this is not goodbye.You'll tell me you love me to my face"

"You were always stubborn"

"And your not? I'm calling Athena"

"Hello?"

"Hey ma"

"Aliyah?where are you?"

"It's not looking to good for me ma I just want you to know your the best mother I could've asked for you made me who I am today.I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for you.I love and appreciate you."

"Aliyah don't talk like that your gonna be fine maddie's trying to find you right now okay?"

"There's no point ma.I'm dying I love you and imani Tell may,harry and everyone else I love them to.I'll miss you"Aliyah said as the call cut out.

"I found a signal.Aliyah!Aliyah!"maddie said as she heard the call cut out.

_______________