8

Imani wright

Imani wright

"I don't know If you can hear me. but I need you to fight.Because I don't know if I can live without you.I love you to much to let you leave me.I'm in love with you."

"How's she doing?"Athena said walking into the room.

"Still the same Why won't she wake up It's been 3 weeks?"

"I don't know But what I do know is she will wake up she has to"

"Way to put the pressure on ma"I heard a whisper

"Aliyah!"I said hugged her tight.

"I'll go get a doctor"Athena said leaving the room.

"I missed you so much"

"I know somewhere along the lines of 'I can't live without you' and what was that about being In love with me?"

"Shut up" I said playfully hitting her

"You tryna send me back into a coma?heavy handed ass"

"Don't play like that"

"Anyways I never got to ask you at the pier because I was rudely interrupted will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes I'll be you r girlfriend"

"You not gone give me a kiss? It's gone make me feel better."

"Fine" I said kissing her.

______________
3 days later

"Nope take me home I not staying at my mama house that's why I left."Aliyah said as we walked in athena's house.

"You don't love your mother?"Athena said

"It's not that we just to much alike ma.Take me homeeee"

"No because you need to be monitored and I have work and Ma volunteered to watch you."

"I'm not a child I'll be perfectly fine alone."

"You are a child so I love you bye Ma bye babe"I said about to leave.

"So you gone leave me at my mother house without giving me a kiss?"Aliyah said pouting As I went to kiss her.

"You'll be fine.goodbye"

__________

"I swear your a big baby"Ma said

"No I'm not"I said laughing "But uh you know when I was half dead or whatever ever I saw him"

"Who?"

"Dad Even though I've always seen pictures of him I never got to meet him When I saw him and got to hug him it was like I finally got the closure I needed to move on in my life I probably sound crazy."

"It's not crazy it's where your subconscious guided you That most likely means that was your place of comfort."

______________