Hurry...

It's been three days since me and Jack went out for dinner, the restaurant was secluded which was good as there were no paps to expose me to mason. I'm supposed to be going to watch mason train today but after me and Jack had our chat and cleared the air, it just feels wrong. Almost like I'm betraying jack. Part of me doesn't want to do it for jacks sake, but the other part wants to, just to make jack jealous and for him to understand I have other options (for if he ever wants to try and fuck me over). Deciding against going to watch mason train I scroll through Instagram and realise I haven't posted in three days. I quickly put my hair up in a half up- half down bun and set my phone up, I fill in my brows and put a bit of bronzer on. I struggle whilst trying to prop my phone up but finally get it perfect.

 I struggle whilst trying to prop my phone up but finally get it perfect

Liked by- jackgrealish, masonmount and 45,679 others

Dylanranexo- Harry Potter is getting me through all these meetings!

Masonmount- not coming to watch me train?

Jackgrealish- 👀👀

I expected mason to comment as I haven't actually told him I won't be coming to watch him, I also expected more hate comments suggesting I'm using mason or jack, but there weren't many. A few minutes after I posted the picture I get a phone call from mason.

"Hello" I say answering the phone

"Are you coming to watch or are you busy?" He asks.

"Sorry, I was supposed to call sooner, but I've got lots of admin work to do and online meetings." I lie

"It's completely fine Dylan. Could I see you after training, maybe go for dinner?" He asks believing my lie.

"I'll let you know, I don't want to say yes and then have meetings, or not to be finished with my work." I say

"Okay, call me when you're finished, we'll see if there is time. Bye Dylan"

"Bye mase" I hang up

I was planning on seeing Jack today, but it's too risky trying to sneak around again, I don't want to hurt mason by lying to him about being busy then a pap exposes me and Jack on a 'date'

Jacks POV:

Training for the euros is hard, but it's even harder when I hear mason talking about dyl, like bragging to the other guys about how pretty she is. Obviously she is beautiful but I don't like hearing it coming from him, if I ever heard him talking about her in the wrong way or an inappropriate way I don't know if I would be able to control myself. The other night at the local club when i saw that guy trying to touch Dylan I just saw red. There were a few news articles about it but it was brushed over once everyone knew what actually happened, instead of the headlines plastered over the pictures of the man on the floor with a bloody nose.