Liar

Dylan's POV:

I turn the shower on as jack comes into the bathroom, he places his hands in my hips and rubs up against me, moving my hair to one side he starts kissing my neck sending shivers up and down my spine as butterflies flutter around in my stomach.

I turn around and face him, I tug at his shirt telling him to take it off, he removes his shirt, revealing his toned body, pulling my eyes off of his chest he tilts my face up to look at him, the bathroom was starting to get steamy.

He places his lips onto mine kissing me a few times, "get in" he growls, I walk into the shower as he removes his boxers, he's already hard. "I think it's time to finish what we started" he says lowly, "don't you agree" his tongue swipes across his bottom lip as he watches the water trickle my body, "yes.." I say watching his eyes. "Good girl." He says coming closer, using two fingers he gently twists my nipples, then using his thumb to slide over the sensitive part causing me to moan quietly, "do you like that baby?" He says moving his head down to my breasts, keeping eye contact he swirls his tongue around my nipple, I move my body closer to his, craving his touch. Jack licks two of his fingers before pushing them into me "you're so wet for me" he says, I let out a loud moan as I feel his tongue enter me, I run my hands through his hair, "jack" I say as he pleases me, I hear him laugh a little "you want me?" He says removing his fingers and standing back up, I nod, "say it, say you want me dyl" he demands "I want you jack" I say quickly, this drives him crazy as he lifts me up grabbing my ass tightly, I wrap my legs around his bare body as he positions me for easy access, he puts his manhood inside of me and I quickly put my head on his shoulders and grab his hair "fuck, you feel so good" he growls, lightly pulling it as he pumps in and out of me, "are you okay baby" jack says breathing heavily, "yes.." I manage to say, my moans get louder as jack gets faster and faster, his breathing is ragged but he shows no intention of slowing down, he places a few kisses on my sweaty neck as he wraps my hair around his fist pulling it gently, turning me on even more. I come undone, and a few moments later jack joins me. I quickly wash myself, Jack helps- not really he's just being dirty the whole time after why we just did, how does he have all this energy. He gets out and wraps at towel around himself and then wraps me in one "thank you" I say giving him a quick kiss.

Hours later:

Jacks pov:

"Pass! Pass!" I shout over at madders, he passes the ball and a score a goal. We are currently playing a small game to practice for our big game against Denmark on Saturday, it's just the team split up playing against each other, mason is on the other team and his face looks pretty bad. I don't regret it though.

In the locker room I get a text from dyl telling me she's outside, so I grab my bag and start walking out "yeah, she's well good in bed, probably has loads of experience" mason laughs, i turn around "who are you talking about?" I ask staring him out, "your slut!" he shouts, "what the fuck did you just say!" I shout as I drop my bag and walk over to him, he stands up but Tyrone comes over with madders and Ben, "jack just leave it, he's a dickhead" madders says, it takes a lot for me to leave it but I know how disappointed Dylan would be, "he ain't worth it bro" Tyrone says, I grab my bag and walk out.

Dylan's POV:

I see Jack walking out, he looks angry. He goes to the back of the car to put his bag in the boot slamming the door he sits down, he runs his hands through his hair "jack, what's wrong?" I put my hand on his leg "mason was saying something about you" he tells me, my heart drops "what did he say?" I ask "nah he was just saying you're good in bed and called you a slut" he says getting angrier, how dare mason call me a slut, and then also lie about having sex with me "I never had sex with him you do know that.." I ask worried that jack thinks I really had sex with him "yeah I know. He's just a dickhead, can we go." He says not looking at me. I get out of the car and walk into the locker room.

Jacks POV:

Dylan gets out of the car and speed walks over into the locker room, i chase after her "what the fuck is wrong with you!" I hear her shouting "saying I'm good in bed? We never had sex! Trying to act like a big man in-front of everyone? Huh! No what really happened was you got your arse kicked by jack!" She continues shouting, literally squaring up to him, "Dylan" I say "aw did Jack get you to come in here to stick up for him" he says to her, "he doesn't need me to do that for him, he done it himself the other day" she gestures at his face, "I'm in here to stick up for myself, as I don't want Jack ending up seriously hurting you because you'll play the victim." She shouts, I see mason getting wound up and after what he did to Dylan I step closer to Dylan in case he tries to hurt her again, "and in reality I should be playing the victim after you assaulted me the other night" she tells him, a few of the boys talk amongst themselves after hearing what she just said, "it was hardly assault you stupid bitch" he gets in her face, "what the fuck did you just call me" she shouts, "get out of my face!" he pushes her back as she moves her face closer to his, i grip him up by his shirt, "dont fucking touch her" I say through my teeth, resisting the urge to beat the shit out of him, "motherfucker" Dylan says as she gives him a right hook straight to the jaw, masons head spins to the right and I let go of him, his hands go to his jaw, "security!" He shouts, security guards come rushing in and they grab me, Dylan and Mason. "For fuck sake" Tyrone says as he walks out with us to explain the situation clearly.