Part 1

Enemies to Lovers
Part 1 KTH Series
@themaknaelinefics

You were in an exceptionally happy mood today. You father agreed to send you abroad for your further studies. Since you were the only child, you were pampered so much. You didn’t expect your father to agree to send you away.

You were skipping through the hallways but stopped when you realised the whole hallway was silent. You shrugged your shoulders thinking you were early and some of the students might be in their classes chitchatting.

The lights flickered and you heard a few footsteps behind you. You turned around but no one was there. You were someone who believed that ghosts existed. Your heart started thumping against your chest.

“Who is there?” you said loud enough but you could hear nothing but your own voice echoing through the hallway. It made the whole mood much eerie.

You slowly took your steps towards the locker. You then heard a bang on the locker. You flinched and turned around. Still, no one. You felt creeped out.

You then opened your locker and a clown face popped right onto your face making you let out a sound which almost sounded like a scream.

You shut your eyes tightly. You then slowly squinted open your eyes. You saw the clown face attached to a spring. And a small sticky note on it.

‘You’re such a scaredy cat’ it read. You knew exactly who it was.

“KIM TAEHYUNG” your voice reverberated throughout the whole hallway making the boy who was hiding near the lockers giggle to himself.

You were furious. And the reason of your fury? Kim Taehyung, who decided to pull some weird shitty prank on you.

Taehyung slowly tiptoed out, but was caught by you.

“YAH KIM TAEHYUNG!” you screamed making him turn around and shrug like nothing happened.

“Stop shouting early in the asshole you donkey” he chuckled looking at your nose flaring.

“Also, I shouldn’t call you a donkey, it’d be a shame to the donkeys” he chuckled making you stride towards him taking long steps.

“You are gonna pay for this!” your voice lowered octaves.

“You are gonna pay for this. My ass. You think making your voice deep would make you look intimidating? You are anything but intimidating” Taehyung chuckled looking at your comparatively small figure breathing heavily with hands on your waist.

You opened your mouth to say something but were cut off by the bell ringing.

“I’ll take my revenge for this!” you yelled at him and he gave you his most unbothered look.

[Time skip]

It was almost lunch time. You knew Taehyung was the last one in the whole campus to come into the cafeteria. You smirked when an evil plan came into your mind.

Taehyung made his way to the cafeteria whistling a melody he recently has been listening to the most. He then picked a table and sat on it.

“Hey Mina” he greeted her as soon as he saw the girl approach him.

“Hey Tae. I got you something” she said and handed him a bottle of juice.

“What is this?” Taehyung asked chuckling looking at the purple drink in her hands.

“Uh… I was bored so I made this grapefruit drink” she said scratching her neck nervously.

“Thank you so much! I’ll enjoy it” he said and took the glass of his favourite juice from her hands. The girl gave him a warm smile and left.

The drink was weird but it tasted delicious. He drank the whole thing in one go. He suddenly started feeling something wrong in his stomach. He felt his stomach churning. He frowned to himself and held his stomach.

In the process of holding his stomach and thinking, his eyes fell on you. You were giggling to yourself. He then widened his eyes.

“MIN YN! What the hell did you do?!” he screamed.

“What? I didn’t do anything except for mixing some constipation pills in your drink” you laughed out. He looked so angry and scary, but not to you.

“I’ll take care of you later!” He growled and left the cafeteria.

“No thanks I can do it myself!!” You screamed back.

You were listening to your class when the door suddenly opened with a bang. There he was. Kim Taehyung, who looked exhausted. He took long strides, and within no time he was in front of you.

He gripped you by your elbow and pulled you up. You frowned and looked at the whole class and the teacher staring at you both. He dragged you out of the class not caring about the teacher yelling your name out.

He kept dragging you until you harshly snatched your hand away.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?!” you yelled.

“You think doing all this shit and pranking me back is going to make you some badass girl? You will still be the annoying ass nerd!” he growled.

“I never said that I wanted to be a badass. Perhaps, you think I’m badass” you scoffed and flipped your hair.

“Stop talking like this to me!” he yelled.

“Kim Taehyung, Min Yn. I repeat. Kim Taehyung, Min Yn. Please meet Mr. Nam in the detention room” you heard your teacher’s voice blaring through the speakers. You both glared at each other.

Please Vote and Follow me if you like this!