part 10

Enemies to Lovers
Part 10 KTH Series
@themaknaelinefics

Namjoon clenched his jaw looking at you both but then straightened his posture greeting you both with a smile which was possibly fake. You nervously smiled back at him.

“Why do you both look so red?” Mina asked you and Taehyung making you both look at each other. You both panicked.

“The cold” you both shouted at the same time making everyone flinch.

“Y-Yes the cold” you chuckled nervously. Mina frowned confusedly at you both.

“Chill guys I was just asking” she chuckled. But you knew Namjoon figured out what was happening. He scoffed to himself which didn’t go unnoticed by you.

“Okay go back to your seats students” Mina mocked making you giggle. It faded away when you saw that your seat was beside Namjoon’s. Now you were sure that you were going to die.

You went towards your seat but before you could go you felt a tug on your wrist. You saw that it was Taehyung.

“You can sit that side if you feel uncomfortable” he said and pointed at his seat. You shook your head mumbling a ‘Don’t worry’ to him. He nodded reluctantly.

You sat down between both the boys. Namjoon avoided eye-contact with you. He didn’t want to interact with you because if he did, he would blurt out something he didn’t want to. He didn’t want to risk his relationship with you.

The night went by you and Namjoon stealing glances at each other but not talking. Meanwhile Taehyung who was observing everything felt dejected. But he didn’t want to lose hope.

Everything was done. You all drank so much except you, Namjoon and Taehyung. Both Namjoon and Taehyung didn’t drink because they wanted to take you home.

“C-Come onnnn let’s gooooo!” Mina slurred. You chuckled at her state. You nodded and held her to keep her steady and took her to the exit of the club.

“Hey can anyone bring my car from the parking lot? She needs to be held” you said and took out your keys. Namjoon and Taehyung almost fell on you trying to snatch the keys.

“Guys the fuck!” you screamed. Taehyung looked at you apologetically but Namjoon smirked at Taehyung making him angry. Namjoon teasingly dangled the keys in front of his eyes and skipped his way to the parking lot.

Taehyung fumed in anger. Everything about this situation felt amusing to you. You let out a giggle unintentionally catching Taehyung’s attention. He stared at you who was laughing.

All his anger seemed to vanish away. He felt as if he was at peace listening to your giggles and laughter. He let out a boxy chuckle making you both laugh.

Just then, Namjoon who was coming with the car looked at you both laughing to themselves. He couldn’t help but feel jealous. He took a deep breath calming himself down.

He got down the car flashing you his smile which made your heart flutter.

“Here” he mumbled and handed you the keys. Taehyung went towards the car and opened the front door to help you put Mina inside. You smiled at him gratefully.

“I’ll drop you home” both of them said at the same time and then glaring at each other. You sensed the tension and you cleared your throat.

“I can go by myself. I didn’t drink out of limit” you said nervously. They both sighed and nodded. Namjoon lifted his hand up to pat your head. Taehyung seemed to sense it, so he pulled you away from him by your wrist.

‘If I stayed any other minute, these boys are going to kill each other with bare hands’ you thought to yourself mentally face-palming yourself.

“Guys stop glaring at each other!” you said getting enough of their bullshit. They both opened their mouth to say something but you slammed the door of the car close and went towards the other side to get into the car.

You didn’t let both of them speak any other word and left the place making both of the boys glare at each other again.

“This is all because of you!” “This is all because of you!” both of them yelled at each other at the same time.

“What did I do?! It would have been all good if you didn’t fight for the keys!” Taehyung said and Namjoon shook his head.

“It is waste of time to fight with an egocentric person like you” Namjoon scoffed and left the place leaving a fuming Taehyung behind.

[Next morning]

You woke up to a mild headache. You were mad at both of them. You took your phone to see your notifications. Your eyes widened.

[Text sss]

“Darling there are 3 kids waiting for you downstairs” your father said from your door.

“Three?” you opened your door confused looking at him.

“Namjoon with a girl and a boy” he said and you made a fake crying face hitting your forehead to the door making your dad chuckle.

“Who’s the other guy?” your dad wiggled his eyebrows. “It’s Taehyung” you said with a sarcastic smile.

“Taehyung? As in the guy you always bicker with?” he asked frowning. You nodded and sighed.

“Things happened” you said and lowered your head.

“Why are your cheeks flushed?!” he exclaimed making you more red.

“DAD!” you whined and shut the door on his face making him chuckle and shake his head.