part 5

Enemies to Lovers
Part 5 KTH Series
@themaknaelinefics

You hugged Namjoon by his waist. Although he was a bit blown away, he hugged you back. Taehyung looked like a lost puppy.

“Can you take me out of the school?” you asked and Namjoon nodded almost immediately. You gave one last disappointed look to Taehyung and left the washroom.

After 2 days :-

You didn’t go to school. You didn’t feel like even moving from your bed. Namjoon visited twice. For someone who you met just a few days ago, he was much closer to you. You both had that connection.

“Darling there is some guy downstairs waiting for you” your dad said and you frowned going down. You went and saw Namjoon. Now that you see, Namjoon and your dad never met.

“Dad this is Namjoon” you introduced him and they shook hands smiling at each other.

“Come on we are going to college” he said. You frowned and shook your head. You didn’t want to leave your room, your bed to be precise.

“Stop being stubborn! We are leaving!” he said and pushed you into your washroom and left the room to let you change.

You changed yourself into a hoodie and pants. You went out to see Namjoon chatting with your dad. They both seemed to bond well too.

“Are you gonna come before I change my mind or what?” you cleared your throat.

“Don’t mind her, Namjoon. She is just cranky” your dad said chuckling.

“Wow my dad is telling my friend not to mind my cranky mood. How cute!” you sarcastically said and rolled your eyes.

“That’s not the way you talk to your father missy!” Namjoon pointed his finger at you. Your dad laughed. That’s how you finally left the class.

[Time skip]

It was almost lunch time and you were waiting for Namjoon to complete his class. You then saw Taehyung approaching you. You didn’t see him the whole day, not even in your class.

You decided to walk away from the place. But turns out he just came for the water filter beside you. But only he knew how bad he had to cover it up with a water filter while he came for you. You scoffed silently.

You went towards your locker so you could get some privacy. You opened your locker to organize it and saw a lizard on your pile of books.

Usually you would flinch away, but today you didn’t feel anything. You threw the fake lizard away. And Taehyung who was observing your reactions from far away, had an unusual pang hit his heart.

He decided to follow you and imitate your actions which he was sure would annoy you. He did. He walked just the was you did beside you. You bent down on the floor when your pen fell down and he did too. You noticed him but pretended not to.

As soon as you saw Namjoon coming out of his class a smile grew on your face. He couldn’t give that smile. He didn’t know why. He never felt like this with anyone.

It was the end of the day. You all got assigned with your projects. You were sulking all the way home because your project was quite lengthy. You straight went into your room.

“Yn I’m going out on some work. I’ll be back by tomorrow morning” your dad came into your room. You nodded and put your thumbs up.

[Time skip]

You were working on the project when you heard a knock. You knew who it was. Namjoon. He got assigned with you because he was new to the school and you sit beside him.

“Let’s start right away but I bought ice creams” Namjoon shoved the ice cream box on your face making you chuckle.

You were arranging things and then heard a knock on your door again. You groaned and frowned thinking about who it could be.

“Who is it?” you raised your voice walking towards the door. ‘It’s me’ you heard Namjoon saying in a cute voice from the kitchen. You giggled and opened the door. Your smile faded and you were shocked.

“Hey Yn” Taehyung smiled at you. You looked him from head to toe and saw something in his hands. Something familiar. Before you could ask Namjoon came towards the door.

“What’s taking you so long? Where are the bow-“ he cut himself off when he saw Taehyung at the doorstep.