Prologue

"Khru Type, you're early today! I was thinking giving you a ride!" A guy stormed into a classroom with his untidy tie hanging loose from the collar. "Khru Tharn, I hate putting burden on people." The teacher who's  in front of his class, stopped, rolling his eyes. "But why would you burdening me? I like you." The guy outside the classroom said, followed by the class cheering. 

"Relax, class! Khru Tharn, tell me why you're here? I have literatures to teach. And literatures need not any disturbance." Type said, glaring at the teacher. "You want me to ask you on a date immediately isn't it?" Tharn said, smirking back to the teacher inside. "Sorry, but you have to wait when I really in love with you." Tharn said again with giggling noise outside, irritates Type more.

"Haha. Funny. Quick. Tell me what you want"
"awh, don't push me away. Fine, I want to call the several students who's participated in the science fair."

The students from the class stands up from their seat and goes outside the class. Meanwhile, Type take out and look at his phone then suddenly smile widely, his smile could reach his ears. Without noticing someone actually look at him.

"Khru Tharn? You okay?" a student called him. He looked at the student quickly and give a cough. "Sorry, back to our topic." He listen, but he didn't hear any words coming from the student. He busy glancing to the smiling teacher who probably talking to someone more fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Khru Tharn, I asked for one thing! Let me do my practical here peacefully without any inconveniences from someone like you!" Type said, shouting as loud as he can, care no more about the students watching.

"Why do you hate me so much?! Is it because I'm gay!?" Tharn still hold tights on Type wrist. "NO! And I don't have to tell you why!" Type shove the hand and ran from the scene while Tharn is still looking at the teacher's shadows. 

A student smile looking at their fight.

"This is going interesting"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS A SHORT FICTION. THIS SHORT FICTION IS FOR THOSE WHO'S WILLING TO WAIT FOR ME UPDATING {A HUMAN? OR A CAT?}