Unbelievable task

It's been a week since Type's first day as a literature teacher. And every day since then, is a living hell. Tharn won't let Type teaches in peace, at all. That teacher would disturb his class sometimes. Correction, every day. And Type would either bickered or rolled his eyes. He tried his best on ignoring the older. And every time he tried, Tharn would grab his attention by remembering him about the kiss, even in front of the students. 

There's one day where Type almost killed Tharn who's keep interrupting his class fourth times that day. He wouldn't mind if he needed to talk to the students but when he's there, all he did is flirting with the younger. 

Not to forget the event where Tharn put his arm around Type's waist in front of the students. He's feeling embarrassed when his students wooed at them and cheering like there's no tomorrow. 

Type hated flirtatious people. Those people have no proper responsibilities, just to have fun in the cruel world.

Now, Type is being a substitute teacher for their math teacher, Khru Earth, because apparently the teacher's surrogate is having a labor for his family. While he let the student study on their own, he study about his studies as well. Then a student appeared and grab a chair to sit in front of him.

"Ohm, what are you doing? Go study if you don't have any homework left

"Ohm, what are you doing? Go study if you don't have any homework left." Type shoo the student but did the student go as he wished, no. The student is still there, in front of him. "I don't care if you want to sit in front of me, but be quiet. I want to study" Type gave in.

"What makes you hate my uncle?"

The question makes Type look at Ohm. "Your uncle?" Type didn't get it, of course he didn't. He never hated anyone aside from Tharn. And to think that Ohm might be his nephew it's impossible. And how it's impossible? 

Okay, Ohm is very sweet. He flirts but he respect people's boundaries. He did not go on kiss people just as he wishes like Tharn. But there's a similarity between them too. Like how they get too attached on him. But with different ways. Ohm really attached to him as he always help him, like helping him bringing stuff from point A to point B. Meanwhile Tharn really cling on him just to see him get annoyed.

Summary is, it's no way that Ohm's uncle is Tharn.

"Who is your uncle?" Type asked, acting like he doesn't care as he focused on his book. "Who else that you hate in the school? Yuu? Khru Earth? I've known for a fact that you only hate my uncle, Khru Tharn." Type sighed. "I wished you don't say his name though."

"You even got annoyed if I mention his name. Like what did he do?" 

If the answer is so easy, Type already could say it by now. But he can't just go on like 'yea, I hate him for stealing my kiss.' It's not like Type reserve that kiss for anyone. "It's private." Type said. "But to him you said the same thing. You have problem with him, you can say it to him but why does he clueless about this too?" Ohm asked.