The Trip; Motion Sickness

"Huargh!"

Type watch Yuu yawn loudly. "You didn't sleep?" Type asked. "Ah no. During my high school times in Japan I would always overslept and almost left out from the trip. So I decided not to sleep at night and sleep in the bus instead." Yuu said, his eyelids are very heavy as he talks.

"But then again, my neck always became the victim if I sleep in the bus" Yuu said as he put his chin on his baggage. "I brought a neck pillow, You could use it." Type take out a silver neck pillow from his bag. "Awh, Type-Kun! You're so lovely!" Yuu immediately stands and hugged Type. "Urgh! Get off!" Type laughed.

"Fine~ Again, Thanks, Type." Yuu said, then not long after, he yawn for nth times. "tired? You could rest on my shoulder first while waiting Khru Tharn." Type said, patting his own shoulder to Yuu. "Then, Don't mind if I do!" Yuu immediately put his head on Type's shoulder, around his neck already have the neck pillow.

From afar, a pair of glaring at the two intensely.

"Are you sure dyeing your hair will get his attention?" Tharn look at the boy beside him

"Are you sure dyeing your hair will get his attention?" Tharn look at the boy beside him. "Ohm, I dyed my hair is not because of him." Tharn said, rolling his eyes, if before he didn't say that he regretted taking care of his nephew, he would say it now. "Not because of him, but the reason is for him, right?" Ohm said, scrolling the media social on his app.

 "Not because of him, but the reason is for him, right?" Ohm said, scrolling the media social on his app

(Pretend that he's looking on his phone)

"Isn't that the same?" Tharn asked, finally looking at nephew. "You dyed your hair to forget about p'Ban, right? For Khru Type, you dared to forget about your ex. Because if it's not because of p'Ban, you and Khru Type wouldn't be like this, fighting." Tharn looked back to the two, seeing Yuu laid his head on Type's shoulder while using Type's silver neck pillow.

True, That day, he had to kiss Type because his ex, Ban was there. Probably wanting Tharn back after cheating behind his back. He wanted to explain to Type but Type reacted way too fast and make his own assumption.

He tried his best to stop and explain to him but he felt too nervous to talk about his ex so he ended up giving worst pickup lines. Well, some of them did make Type laugh a little, but still, the teacher still annoyed with Tharn's presence.