CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2-The new Arrival

The day that Tycho arrived began like normal like any other day in the small town, the three groups/society class children went about waking up in their own ways at various times depending on why class the child belonged to.  Starting with the lowest class who had barely gotten any sleep at all that night, having stayed up most of the night trying go finish the school work that was forced upon them by the higher groups, or for those that 'owned' them and their loyalties at school and that didn't always mean the child whose parents owned the business that their parents worked at.

Picking themselves up from the raggy bed sheets that made up their beds, the students would go about pulling on sets of clothing that were barely holding together either from old age or worn and torn from day to day abuse that the child in question would endure from almost daily beatings from other kids.  After putting on what they could wear without it falling off, each child tried to scavenge up what they could for a light breakfast which usually made up burnt toast, bits of bacon, and something that was once labeled as oatmeal although it looked nothing of the sort nor did it smell of the sort.

Trying desperately to block out the awful smell after scooping up the awful meal forcing it down their throats being grateful about what their parents could provide for them to keep them going, the kids went about dropping the empty dishes into the sink before rushing around grabbing anything that they could for school that day including the assignments stuffed into their backpacks before rushing out the door.

For the middle class, the children went about getting up a lit later than the lower classes although they didn't have that much dealing with school assignments, they did handle chores of either washing their leaders clothing, getting their lunches together, collecting assignments from the lowers, etc.  In fact after some thought, they were considered the 'bitches' with how the kids were on their hands and knees bending backward to please the wealthy kids doing anything that the lowest wouldn't do.

The filthiest rich kids were also what could be considered the laziest of kids going to bed late & getting up minute3s before school would normally begin causing them to be rather late for class.  Most wouldn't arrive to class until after the first three classes had already finished, enough time to get a nice yet perfect breakfast made up of cakes, bacon, steak, etc. these few foods which continue would cause them to get fat yet fit overtime without losing much fear of being insulted.  These are the usual kids that ruled the hall-ways at school, not through physical actions of their own but by threat that if they don't cooperate with the rich the lower class kids would cause their parents to lose their jobs while also become shunned by the rest of the town.  All of this would be allowing them to gain the loyalty of the lowers without much fuss...much.

For the first day of school for anyone that may have come in from the outside where a student or a set of students that aren't expecting a thing again a students actual class group is determined on what kind of status their family dealing with money.  The lowest classes, if and when determined such, were picked out & selected by the middle class students, depending on the kid's talents mainly dealing with good grades, poetry, manual labor, etc.  The kids are usually approached by a small group made up of both rich and middle class students approaching them to which it can turn physical rather quickly to the point that a kids first day was the worst day ever when their parents inquire on how it went.

Again when the parents find out why they would try to help their children in their problems would find themselves talking to a brick wall.  Even if they try to push the matter further, it would become worse when the town would label them as 'Omegas forever', a term in which the Mayor/Alpha used labeling some of the towns troublesome citizens.  The new families are found to be labeled as shunned families even far worse than what their kids would start to face rather soon day to day at school.