Chapter 2: fight

Steve had been dragged into the lab by Tony. "Tony, what's wrong?" Said Steve. Tony walked over to the window yes, "when I was in dooms castle he threatened you. He said they'd kill one of us. Steve?"Steve walked over to Tony then pulled him into his arms, "he gets beaten on a regular basis. Tony, how is this time any different?" Tony turned around and looked up at Steve, "this time is different. Don't ask me how. It's just this feeling," Steve leaned down and kissed Tony, "the doctor said you'd be suffering from PTSD. Tony nothings going to happen." Tony pushed Steve off of him then turn around, "our lives are in danger, and you sit there and act like nothings going on." Tony started to walk away to the door when Steve said, "where are you going?" Tony stopped in his tracks, waited a moment then looked back at Steve, "To get drunk. You might die and you don't care." Steve was about to say something, but Tony left before he could.

---
In Ironman armor flying to Malibu California
---

"Jarvis?"
"Yes sir."
Tony said, "Please tell me you have records of our conversation with the doom and that other guy."

Jarvis said, "I do sir. I ran him through shield and every other database known to man."

Tony said, "and?" Jarvis continued, "one-hit sir. Baron Zemo. Shall I provide you with a full report?"

Tony said, "important details."

Jarvis added, "yes sir," then began his report.

---
California Airspace
---

"Jarvis I want you to drop me off in front of the house and then go and park the armor." Jarvis said, "sir, may I ask why? Is this really necessary..."

Tony said, "yes. Steve is my everything I can't let him or anyone else I care about die. Please just do what I ask."

Jarvis's tone changed, "yes sir."