Chapter 1

Rihana is a 20 years old bold girl who is in the final year of her college, she is a daughter of one of the biggest underworld gang group leader , who left her house and her dad two years ago because of the restrictions his dad had on her. She could not make friends, could not date , could not party almost everything of her life was decided by him , he even chose a guy for Rihana to marry. Rihana was all sick of it and wanted to escape from that cage because thats not how she wants to spend her rest of her life like ' TOTALLY RUINED'. So , she finally left her dad and that so called MANSION behind to start a new beginning, she was so interested in tattoes , pericings and stuff like that so she became a tattoe artist and opened her own shop for that . She has decided to move to LA to live her rest of the life after her college and will do something big with respect to her passion.
His dad proposed her to become the part of his gang and rule ASIA but she refused , cuz she wasn't too fond of it.

Rihana's P.O.V
I literally bunked all of my lectures for today and went straight to LE SHOP DU TATTOE ( her shop's name) , the only place which gives me home feeling, it feels like all the problems of my life has came to an end , I just felt so good in there.
I started setting up the room for today's appointments , turned on grunge music , led lights and finally opened the shop.
I was drinking my americano peacefully until a loud thud on door made me flinch and almost choked on the drink . When I turned back to see the cause of the sound , two good looking and hot men in all black came drifted inside and sat on the big comfy sofas which was for me to relax .

Silver haired guy : so today I will finally become a part of ur team huh I worked damn so hard to get in there .
Raven haired guy : yes hyung u hv worked hard I am proud of u , now hurry have ur tattoe and then lets go on our first mission .
Rihana : euh hum *coughs* , may I know what you both are doing here in MY DAMN SHOP.
Silver haired guy : Excuse me MS.we are here in tattoe shop what do you think for what purpose we came here .
Rihana : um ofc tattoe
Silver haired guy : then why asking
Rihana : I - , yeah I see but did u had any appointment ?
Silver haired guy : yes beautiful better check your records * low voice *
Rihana : you better not flirt
He giggled
Rihana : let me check the records .
Meanwhile raven haired guy POV :
When I was talking with hyung , we were interupted with a feminine yet soft voice . A girl with lots of tattoes on her arms and ears fully peirced with a bad girl outfit came in front of us for a while I my eyes were glued to her figure , her silly questions made a smile creeping up on my lips without me even realizing .
Rihana 's POV
He is really annoying ahh calm down babe calm down I have to be just me ......huh , taking a deep breathe I checked the appointment list and the very first name was PARK JIMIN ,jimin ? Why does this name sounds familiar anyways its a common name I would have heard in college , so yeah he is my first customer with that guy maybe his friend , ok rihana you gotta deal em nicely afterall they are my customers, with a deep I moved towards those two giants .

Rihana : ah I'm sorry I just forgot you were my first customer hehe can you please show me your design .
Jimin : Its okay beautiful lady , here is the design I want on my neck right side .
*showed her the design*
Rihana : oh cool , lemme bring my equipments , and what about you MR.
Raven haired guy : well I don't need any tattoe but if u will insist I can get them on my abs you know ;)
Jimin : aish jungkook stop flirting .
Jk : um ig u were doing the same a while ago
Jimin : yeah but now I stopped.
Jk : but I don't have any stopping .
Rihana : can u both stop , and yeah u jungkook I am not insisting you or smthg if u want get it or not .
Jk : my name sounds perfect from your mouth.
Rihana : your name will sound even perfect if I will curse it ;)
Jk : U R SMTHG
Rihana : ah anyways jimin please come on the seat so that we can proceed.
Jimin : yeah sure.
Rihana pov
Why that guy is giving me butterflies in my stomach even tho its not my first time flirting with someone but still. I waited for jimin to get in a comfortable position and started cleaning his neck .
Rihana : is this your first time
Jimin : no , I have many more .
Rihana : oh then ig u r used to its pain
Jimin : yeah I'm
Rihana : Ok be ready then .
Jk : Ms what if I want to get my lips tattoed
Rihana : So what choose the design I will tattoe it.
Jk : what if it will hurt
Rihana : it will definitely hurt .
Jk : um it won't hurt if ur lips will be its medicine.
I nearly choked on the air .
Rihana : Shut up u pervert
He started laughing .
Jimin : plz be careful I'm sitting here
Jk : yeah MISFORTUNE
Rihana : * controlling her laugh *
Jimin : Yah u punk
Jk : sowwyy * laughing*
Everything was going so good until a loud sound of shots of gun were heard .
I was completely shocked and panicked but those two were as calm as water .
Rihana : whats that sound
Jk : chill babe it nothing just few cats wanna play .
Rihana : what ???
With tht being said he left .
Sounds of gunshots were even louder now.............