Chapter 14

RIHANA'S POV

Having fun guys ? I said to the group of those so called punks .

They all looked at me with suspicious look.

? : who are you shawty?

The girl you dream of everyday but ur dreams seem to be dreams only :) I said with a sacracstic smile .

I heard some crowd shouting from behind and saw the guys in front of me laughing except the one who just got roasted by me lol.

? : u lil- do u even know who I'm ?

Rihana : do I look like to give two fucks about who u are ?

I heard him groaning out of frustation and a guy who was smiling all the time , ngl he was kinda attractive but not really , he looked like some main villian of the story lol .

Rihana : well I don't have anytime for wasting on y'all , so let me just get straight to the point .

We all are waiting in this fucking long queue so you better just jerk off from here and stand behind the line just like everyone else ! You ain't some special kids also do we look like some innocents to u ??

I believed it but after hearing you ig not really . The guy with those villian vibes spoke .

Whatever ! Now just get lost from here and stand in the very beginning of the line ! I exclaimed .

Hey ? Do u even know whom you are talking to ? A guy with upsetting vibes spoke , tbh I wanted to throw a punch on his ugly face but I didnt want to create a scene uselessely , as I just returned the college .

Do I have to repeat myself ? I said I don't fucking care who you guys are , for me y'all are some mere humans to whom I don't give two fucks ! I said out of frustation.

How about if we say we are mafias ? The villian guy spoke coming close to me in a deep voice .

I went closer to him until we could feel each others breathes , I smirked and said such a childish term is it , isnt it ?

It seems funny to u ? He asked furrowing his brows .

You cant even imagine who I'm so stop playing around . I said running my finger across his face .

I feel fire inside you . He said

I know I'm hot now get lost . I said jerking him behind and taking my order .

I heard several hoots and shouts from behind , maybe I was cool ? Lol I'm cool !

The moment I went out of the cafe I felt someone tapping my shoulder , I turned back to see who it was .

Do I know you ? I asked her , I don't think I have seen her in the college before maybe shez new .

Not yet but looks like u will get to know soon she said coming closer to me with an evil face.

Tbh I wanted to puke on her ugly face but I somehow controlled myself from getting into any useless fights , I mean I could just kill her here but nah !

Excuse me ? I don't like shit getting close to me . I said and turned back .

Did u just call me shit ??? She said in anger.

I mean what if I said ? I said sarcastically .

Bitch ! Stop messing around me , u have already got on my nerves ever since u got close to my jaxon , now stop pissing me off ! She blabbered.