Chapter 10

Jungkook's POV

Soon we reached my mansion , hyung the doctor ? I asked in a worried tone.

Don't worry I have already called him, he must be on his way he assured.

I carried rihana to my bedroom upstairs , I placed her carefully on the bed , she was still unconscious .

Bab-y wak-e u-p please I said in a cracked voice .

Hyung you were right , after dating me she will just be in danger , what will happen in the upcoming days???

He spoke nothing .There was a huge silence in the room , and I was feeling guilty . Soon the doctor came in the room and examined her .

Doctor : Mr. Jeon her wounds are not that deep , you don't need to worry , she is fine , but yes they are painful and she has become weak , u need to take special care of her for days until she is recovered properly , and make sure to dress the wounds twice a day , and yes here take the medicines and give her on time , thankyou .

Jk : thankyou so much doctor , I will take proper care of her .

Doctor : *smiles* good and dont worry .

Jk : ye

Jimin hyung accompanied him till the way downstairs and I sat near to rihana . I held her bruised hand gently and placed soft kisses , I didnt even realize that tears were rolling down my cheek . Soon I heard a low voice , u are finally here ? she spoke up.

Jk : babe u woke up ?

Rihana : no no I'm still chilling ; resting on the bed lol.

Jk : *chuckles* baby how are u ?

Rihana : dont talk to me

Jk : why babe what happened ? *teary eyes*

Rihana : yahh dont show me those teary eyes I wont be melted *pouts*

Jk : tell me na why you will not talk to me ?

Rihana : do u even know how desperately I was waiting for u , like each second was so hard to pass , and u ? U brat came so late . *sobs*

Jk : baby please dont cry , ik its my fault u can punish me but please talk to me and don't cry

I went near to her and hugged her softly .

Rihana : its okay babe , its not your fault don't feel guilty okay ? *pats the shoulder*

Jk : ummm

Rihana : now let meee breatheeee.

Jk : oopsss sowwyy *pulls out from hug*

Jimin : auh hum *coughs* Am I allowed to come in ?

Rihana : yes please .

Jimin : how are u ?

Rihana : ofc as good as always *tries to get up*
Owwwwww

Jk : yah pabo don't move ur whole body is bruised u need to have PROPER BED REST !

Rihana : *whines like a baby*

Jk : what happend is it hurting?

Rihana : noooo *pouts*

Jk : then

Rihana : I don't wann be a stiff statue here ÷_=

Jk : u have to be end of discussion .

Rihana : aihhh

Jimin : yah yah u guys don't fight , and rih u need to take rest , then u will recover quickly , so u need to stay there for a while hmm?