Chapter 9

⚠WARNING ⚠
This part contains violence , if you are not comfortable with the violence , abuse and stuff like that you may leave this , read it at your own risk !

Thankyou

---------------------------------------------------------

RIHANA'S POV

He had knife in his hands, some leather belts , chains and candles.
I was frightened, already I was feeling so weak and now idk what he is gonna do . Tell m-e wh-at u-r gonn-a do- wit-h the-se I stuttered.

Already scared kitten ? He said with an evil smirk on his face.

I'm just gonna have some fun with that body of urz, I will torture you , will choke you , will smack you , just wait and watch sweetie. He said.

My jaw dropped after hearing what he said jeonguk come soon please this was all I could say with tears in my eyes .

Are you waiting for your boyfriend ? Hah we can never find you ! He said with a slight agitated voice.

We will see that I said firmly

You are still being sarcastic hun? He came closer to me and pulled my hair , fuck I cursed under my breathe.

I'm the one in charge here , dare to show me that attitude of urz , I won't hesitate to make you forget that boyfriend of urz ! He yanked my head harshly , I didn't say anything , to be hones I was scared , I was just waiting for my kook.

So are you ready for the fun ? He went back to the place he was standing , he ordered his bodyguards to move out of the room , leaving me and him alone , he opened the chains and then tied me in a chair .

I cant afford to keep you free babe . He whispered in my ears , tears wanted to escape my eyes , but was unable to.

Can u just stop this I said with cracked voice .

Give me a reason to stop babe . He said

You give me the reason ! Why am I here ? Why u are doing all this to me ? I dont even know u ! I said being completely done .

Cuz ur jungkook's girl he said

So what ??? I said

So you have to suffer XD , these were his last words , after this he stabbed the knife in my right thigh , I winced in pain .

Ahh--uhh s-topp pl-ease I said with tears rolling down my cheek.

Its just the beginning babe he said and took the knife out . I felt blood dripping down my thigh and he smirking like a monster , he teared my dress with the knife he had , the dress I was wearing was covering few inches of my thighs , and my collar bone was completely exposed .

What a beautiful body he said with lust in his eyes . He came closer to me and stared deep inside my eyes , my eyes were full of pain and hate for him , but he didnt seem to notice anything , he took out the candle placed it on my left thigh and ignited it . The hot melting wax was dripping on my bare skin , I shouted my lungs out and he was laughing like a psycho .

JUST STOP I shouted crying my heart out , but he didnt listen me any of the time , he freed me from the chair , I was clueless about his act , I was not able to walk , he dragged me to a corner of the room and made me stand facing the wall , he tied my hands with the chains attached with the loops in wall , hanging in the air .
I could not move , I could not process anything , I felt a sudden sharp pain on my back , I realized he was whipping my back with the chains he had mercilessly , this was the moment I have had enough and wanted my death to embrace me , I shouted for the numerous of time , he stopped , I was relieved , I was numb , he shove my dress on the floor leaving me in my shorts and bra , I was feeling so helpless , I started sobbing and he started showering the smacks of leather belt on me , I had no energy left , I was crying, crying and crying , my vision was getting blury , I was feeling dizzy , I could collapse any moment but I kept hold on myself , he was still whipping my back so brutally , soon I felt he stopped his act , and heard shots of gun , I was so weak to even tilt my head back to see what happened , I heard a loud thud , seemed like someone fell on the ground and after hearing the voice my heart got relieved .

You monster ........... A euphoric voice ran across my ears .

Jeon-guk? I said with a trembling voice .

Ur safe now . He came closer to me and I collapased in his arms.

Jungkook's POV

After reading the letter I knew who that person was ! None other than my rival FELIX ! I hate him the most , he will do anything to hurt me , I should not have left my rih alone , he can do anything , I was boling in anger , I could kill anyone , I called jimin hyung and told him everything , I knew all the places felix can use to keep his hostages , I went in there , it was a huge mansion , I searched everywhere , jimin hyung and rest of the team was handling others and I went in the basement , I heard loud cries of a girl , I hoped its not my rih , the moment I opened the door , my heart shattered in pieces after seeing whats happening , it didnt take a minute for me to shot that person direct in head , I took all my frustation out on him , shoted his body multiple times , but after seeing rih's state my heart dropped its beat , I went closer to her and she collapsed in my arms .

Everything is fine now I kissed her forehead , took her out from chains and coverd her with my jacket , tears rolled down from my cheek unknowingly , I picked her up went towards the door , I saw jimin hyung standing near the door .
Hy-ung this was all I could say and broke out in tears .

Shhh don't cry she is safe now , lets take her to your mansion he said with a warm voice giving warmth to my shattered heart .

Yea- I said .

We sat in the car , jimin drove the car to my house , rihana was laying on my lap , still unconscious .
I am sorry for the wounds you got cuz of me I said and hugged her more tightly

---------------------------------------------------------

To be continued

I'm so sorry for the late update babies 😭, I was so busy with my schedules , I will try my best to update daily 😭
Lobe yall , Stay safe ❤