1

Error leaps into the Anti-void
, not noticing the one way portal allowing many of his 'enemies' to watch him.

Error opens his mouth to shout but seems to have an Internal war about whether it was worth it or not, it seems that, against his better judgement, he opens his mouth and shouts anyway.
It wasn't that him shouting was weird, it was more or less the name he shouted that was strange.

"FR3SH¡!"

There was a loud poof.

Fresh poofed into the Anti-void giving Error a 'Dilligaf' resembling look.

"What?"

"You know what."

"I really don't think I do brah. "

The spectating sanses/papyruses were very confused by this, so much so that even Ink voiced his confusion "what??.."  , was the only thing Ink had said since they had started watching Error and his mumble could be seen as more of a shout seeing as it was quiet enough to hear a pin drop.

"F0R FÛÇK SSÅK3 FR3SSH!¡"

Fresh rolled his eyes which also surprised many of the spectators, they all had thought he was emotionless and weird[much like Error].

"Fine,  Fine, " Fresh made some weird hand motions and suddenly the room was enveloped in a blind array of strobe light like flashes of colours, "Better now, dear? "
He said with a tone of mockery seeping through with the last word.

Continue Story?
[Yes] [No] [Later]

[Yes] [No] [💛Later]