3

"Sooo... " Fresh started before Error cut him off.
"NØ."
"But you don't even know what I was gonna ask bro! "
"Fr3SSh."
"What."
"Fìñ3."
"YES! " Fresh practically screamed in excitement (and because he won their lil dispute.)
"Qūî3t down Fr3SSh. Î kñøw yøû @r3 3xçît3d būt thåt w@SS @ bït løûd. "
Error was about to get up from the bean bag (did I forget to mention that? Probably.) and he did until he fell to the ground .
"GAH-AGH! -"
Fresh turnt around quickly "another au collision right?"
"Y-y3@h..."
"Come on then. We need to free up space... Again. "
Fresh saw Errors face drop and so he quickly added on "But hey! I think this 'meeting' has lastest the longest so far! Maybe after we free up space in the multi verse we can just chill here, yeah brah? "
"Y-y3åh... Th@t SSøûñdSS gø0d... "
Error said in a small voice, responding to Fresh with a small, almost unnoticeable unless you looked hard enough, smile, but it was there.
"There ya go brah! There's the E I know! "

The spectators stared in anger, confusion and astonishment.

"So they ARE working together. . . "
Ink muttered and wrote it on his scarf, at the very end on the bottom in bright blue and pink ink.

Contrary to popular belief Fresh and Error only destroy and infect when ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY.
And that's what this was.
Necessary.

Error stared into the AU that was needed to be destroyed, and Fresh wondered off to another area to find the Aus sans, he needed a new host anyways.

The spectators wanted to see what was happening and ink then realized what AU this was but didn't care to share. He did wonder what whoever found it does though.

Error trod forward only to find Dust all around the AU.

That's when he heard it.

It sounded like crying.

He remembered fighting Fresh here before.

Hopefully not .

He ran towards the noise, somehow still silently.

When he found the source of the noise he was thoroughly shocked but also happy in a way. Secretly he did enjoy spending time with Fresh he had just been conditioned to act like he didn't care for no-one yet here we are.

Error had only seen the small - Skele - baby and already felt his magic pull him towards it, he already felt ready to kill the world for them.

Fresh saw Error trotting into the forest in what seemed like a daze of some sort and decided to follow him.

When Fresh saw what Error found his magic instantly pulled towards it, he had already gotten his host and set up the virus. They needed to leave this au soon...

"Hey E-dawg. We need to leave this AU. "

"Øk@y Fr3SSh. "

Error still sounded out of it and stared at the child in his arms in a daze.

It had black bones with neon rainbow patterns on it and a few light pink-almost white splotches. He hadn't seen the eyes yet.

Fresh opened a portal to the Anti-void which also confused and shocked various spectators, they all only thought gods and higher beings could access the anti voids location but apparently not.

There's no way Fresh was a god or higher being.... Right?

That's a question for another time.

Continue?

[Yes] [No]

Huh? What was that? You want to know where the [Later] button went? I don't quite know what you mean.

Continue?

[Yes] [No]

Are you sure youre okay? There's never been a [later]
Button here!
You must of been seeing things again, silly!

Continue?

[💛Yes] [No]