𝚂𝚘 𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

* Third Person *

He got a glimpse of her face before it was covered with a mask. He had never seen her around before, and she was breathtaking. His eyes were stuck, he couldn't look away. It seems as though he wouldn't have to, as she made her way through the crowd and took a seat at the bar.

Isabella could feel eyes burning into her face. She knew someone was watching her and with that, she put her mask on. Still being self-conscious about herself. If she was going to enjoy this night, a few drinks would be needed. Pushing her way through the crowd and to the bar.

"What's a pretty lady like you, doing alone in a club?" he asked while sipping his whiskey but not looking at her.

"Who says I'm alone?" she smiled while waving over a bartender.  "Can I get a glass of white wine?"

"I just assumed, I don't see anyone with you, and put that on my tab." finally looking at her, and his eyes couldn't stop themselves from trailing up and down, her body. The look he gets when he wants to Devore something or someone.

This though wasn't like him, to want a woman so badly, especially at a club. They usually come on to him.

A one-night stand doesn't sound so bad tonight. Nathaniel thought to himself

"Is this your way of asking if I'm single?" her voice came out softer than she would have liked.

"Not at all," of course he was lying, he wanted to know if this beautiful lady belonged to someone.

"Mhm sure. I'm here with two friends, " she rolled her eyes.

Nathaniel let out a breath. Trying to control himself, that small action almost made him do something he would regret. He let it slide..... This time.

" The boy and the girl that was at the door with you?" he sipped his drink.

"So you were watching me?"

"Not you, my surroundings," he smirked, his eyes not leaving hers.  The mask was hiding her face and He wanted nothing more than to see it again.

"You sure do lie a lot." Isabella was intrigued with this man, and he had a voice she could listen to all day.

After about 10 minutes of talking and drinking, more like flirting. Isabella was slightly tipsy or maybe more than that.

"Are you going to keep staring at me or are you going to answer my question?" she laughed and rolled her eyes for the second time tonight.

"I wasn't staring, and Yes, I'm a businessman."

Nathaniel's fist clenched around the glass. This time he wasn't letting it slide.

"I see you have a habit, of rolling your eyes." his voice deep, yet calm.

Isabella has no idea what's coming over her but she was up for a game with this handsome stranger.

"And if I do?" she got up and walked onto the dance floor.

Nathaniel didn't move an inch he just watched as she teased him, swaying to the music, letting her hands roam freely over her body, and he wanted to touch her, in every way.

Isabella was so caught up in the moment, and the music that she didn't notice him get up from his seat. Nathaniel grabbed her by her arm and drug her to a nearby booth.

"Hey! What's your problem?" she pushed him but he didn't move.

" Nothing." he moved closer to her face, lips almost touching. "I just wanna join the game" she shivered at his words.

"There's no game." she rolled her eyes for the last time.

Nathaniel pushed her to the end of the booth so they were out of sight and placed a hand on her thigh. She jumped a little at the action.

"This a game you wanna play... Yeah?" his hand moving further up her thigh.

Isabella was breathless, this was new to her. She couldn't think let alone talk.

"What's wrong? Is it too much for you?" his hand now moving up her dress and so close to her clit. She didn't like the way her body was reacting to him, he made her feel weak.

He was teasing.... slightly touching her, but not too much.  She laid her head back on the wall, and her breathing became more rapid.

" So sensitive." Isabella could feel him smirking. He was enjoying this.

She wanted him to do more, so she pushed against him and his hand was now on her clit. Nathaniel received the message and started to rub in a circular motion.

"Answer me," his voice raspy against her ear. "Is it too much for you?" this time he moved her panties and continued his act slowly.

"No, don't stop" she moaned softly.

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. Nathaniel chanted in his head

If he didn't stop and walk out. He would lose his control and fuck her right there in the booth for everyone to hear. Her moans were intoxicating.

Finally coming out of his thoughts he hadn't realized his fingers were inside her and she was gasping for air.

"Fuckkk" she moaned in his ear and he stopped, he had to. His erection was bulging against the front of his pants, and it was so painful. He knew this wasn't right.

Isabella was finally able to catch her breath and form words, but what she said was not what she expected.

"Move" she was confused and annoyed. All she wanted to do was go home.

Nathaniel was confused and had some thinking to do. Without another word, he got up from the booth and allowed her to go.

Isabella moved as fast as she could, grabbed her coat, looked for Mia and Luke. She couldn't find them, so she decided to take a cab home.

They Knew They Would Never See Each Other Again. They hadn't even exchanged names. Maybe it was best.

......