𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖳𝖺𝗅𝗄

* Isabella Stewart *

DING DONG

I'm glad I was already getting up, if I wasn't id be damned if I opened that door. It's 7 in the morning and someone is ringing my bell. Of course, I can't be upset it's no one else but Mia.

I was too lazy to put on my slippers so I walked barefoot to the door. Last night was pretty much a blur after I took a bath, but somehow I managed to  get to my bed. The living room was in a disarray, dishes piling up to the ceiling, and I don't wanna clean up right now. Why am I even up so early? my classes don't start till 10.

DING DONGGG

Does she not have a key, or does she wanna make me angry. What the fuck. The move here is already changing me.

Standing at the door, was a messy hair, Mia. I have to say she still looks good either way. That's not the point and it isn't time for compliments.

"Goodddd Morning roommate," she says a bit too loud.

" Do you not have a key, Next time I'm not opening the door. You can sleep outside for all I care." I move aside to let her in.

" I love you too." she laughs walking in " Woah what the hell happen in here?" her smile leaves.

" I had a rough night, okay? I'm going to clean it up" My first instinct is to roll my eyes, but that has gotten me nowhere.

" I've got time. Start talking," she says taking a seat at the table.

" How come I always have to talk?" I say annoyed

"Because your stories are more interesting" she smirks.

" Okay fine but you have to tell me about your night as well,"

"Okay deal," she says while smiling at me.

If I have to tell a long story I might as well clean while doing it.

"I'm going make a long story short," I say while beginning to wash dishes.

"It started after I finished my homework. Which was around 5:00, Mr. West emailed me-"  She looks puzzled. I can tell she has some to say.

"Email, I didn't get one," she says in a confused tone.

"I was going to get to that. He's my Guidance Counselor."

"Damn. You're lucky. But continue." She shakes her head

"Well, he was just giving me the logistics on how our relationship would work. He asked me to call him, to make sure I read the whole email."

"Mhm" she hums

"Part of our deal is that he gets to hear about my assignments, Every- Last - One - Of- Them. I dry the dishes and place them on the rack.

"I called him, we talked a bit, and then he asked about one of my research papers. I read it to him, but he didn't allow me to finish." I say

"What was the paper about," she asks

"Sexual desires, there was a bit of tension." trying my very hardest not to blush. Wish I had the courage to bring the conversation up in school today, but I don't.

There's more than a lot of tension.

"Your night was way better than mine, I had fun with luke though. It was nice being alone. If you know what I mean." she nudges my shoulder.

"Tmi, I don't wanna hear about you guys fucking like wild animals. I also got an interview at that nightclub, and a hot security guy brought me flowers," I say

"Congrats! who from?" she starts " I can't wait to get in the club for free." she laughs while sipping her coffee.

"Uh, my dad. I got his number too" I feel so proud of myself. I was a tad bit nervous not to much. It should've been obvious. Hopefully.

"Do I hear, late night sex"

"Umm, no. It's for professional use only." so tired I yawn the last 3 words

"Yeah right."

"It's a little too early for me my classes don't start until 10." I start walking towards my room.

"Same, I'll see you once you get up." closing her room door.

𝖨 𝖪𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖶𝖺𝗌 𝖠 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝖡𝖺𝖽

𝖨 𝖪𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖶𝖺𝗌 𝖠 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝖡𝖺𝖽. 𝖡𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬𝖾 𝖨𝗍 𝖦𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝖡𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋!!! 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍, 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍, 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍!