1

Jisung was laying in his bed trying to fall asleep, but how ever hard he tried he just couldn't. Might as well take a walk, he thought before leaving bed and throwing on a hoodie from his floor.

The night wind was flowing through his hair making him fell calm, as he was walking down the street he saw an light up store, he looked up and read out cafe 127. He walked to the door and to his surprise the sign on the door read open. He looked at his phone which was showing 00:30, weird. he opened the door and walked in, "welcome to café 127" he heard someone say, he looked around and noticed the boy cleaning one of the tables at the back. He walked up to the counter and looked at the menu. The boy walked up behind the counter, now when Jisung could see him better he noticed how cute he was, he looked to be around his age. "Could I get an hot chocolate" Jisung asked still staring at the cute boy in front of him. "It'll be right up, take a seat" the boy said and flashed a smile. Jisung felt a smile form on his lips, why was he so cute. Jisung went to the side of the counter and took a seat, from where he could see the boy preparing his order. He didn't notice that the boy was standing right in front of him until he said "excuse me" Jisung looked up and noticed the boy, he looked down embarrassed. Now he probably thinks I'm a creep, he thought to himself, thanking the boy.

He was still starring at the boy while sipping his chocolate. "Why are you out so late" the boy asked taking Jisung by surprise, "oh, I couldn't sleep" he said looking down in his mug. "Well I hope you can fall asleep when you get home" the boy answered while giving him a small smile, "yeah I hope so" he answered and smiled back.

Back in his bed Jisung couldn't stop thinking about the cute boy, and after a while he drifted of to sleep.

A/n,
Hi hope you enjoy reading this, i hope it's not too bad. English isn't my first language so if there's any miss spellings or smth please notify me :)
And this will have a happy ending, I've read too much things with sad endings and they come out of nowhere so now I want my own little happy ending for my heart's sake, well hope you enjoy💚